Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hatred
Hatred
Have any of you felt so much hatred and anger but having to hold it in? Shit man, it is not easy.
RE: Hatred
(August 25, 2013 at 9:01 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Have any of you felt so much hatred and anger but having to hold it in? Shit man, it is not easy.
I walk around the block until my anger ebbs.
Sometimes I have to walk the block 10 times.
Dissociate from the source and get some air.

Be careful with hatred - it usually backfires.

Good luck - Seriously.
I am well aware of the bad things about it. Yet, I still have to deal with it. Make this thread be about ways to dissolve hatred-
(August 25, 2013 at 9:15 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I am well aware of the bad things about it. Yet, I still have to deal with it. Make this thread be about ways to dissolve hatred-

I kick kittens.

I'm a bad man.
(August 25, 2013 at 9:15 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I am well aware of the bad things about it. Yet, I still have to deal with it. Make this thread be about ways to dissolve hatred-
Time and practice. No quick fix. If you have
truly escalated to hatred, then you have
no doubt gone through the steps leading there.
backtrack, and give yourself some grace.

No alcohol - It CAN make it worse (seeming).

I use binaural beats too - I find it actually helps.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

You have to listen with headphones at low volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO2WcvtaL9I
(August 25, 2013 at 9:01 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Have any of you felt so much hatred and anger but having to hold it in? Shit man, it is not easy.

Anger I hold in. Hatred, I stop caring about the person. I disregard all that has ever happened with them and from then on I interact with them as minimally as possible. I don't even waste time being angry at them, I reach a point where they just easily cease to matter. Once I get to this stage, I don't remember turning back or forgiving anyone.

Yes. I would say, this aspect is half of who I am today. I do not revel in it, but I do host it.

Nope Big Grin
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
Nope. I may occasionally be quick to anger, but I lose it just as fast. There's never time for hatred to develop. If someone gets on my nerves that badly, I don't allow it to become frequent.
Often.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Hatred Of Rednecks... Mechaghostman2 112 7078 September 29, 2016 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hatred And Hypocrisy At AF BrianSoddingBoru4 124 20649 July 17, 2015 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand