Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This made me laugh...
This made me laugh...
[Image: funny-god-cyanide-and-happiness-comic.jpg]

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
RE: This made me laugh...
Silly girl...if the bush isn't burning before sex, it isn't really god there, and if the bush is burning after sex, it's likely an STD.
RE: This made me laugh...
(September 9, 2013 at 8:15 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Silly girl...if the bush isn't burning before sex, it isn't really god there, and if the bush is burning after sex, it's likely an STD.

That's funnier than the cartoon.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Atheist Cartoon I made: God vs. Three 6 Mafia thawingfrog 3 712 June 17, 2022 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I've made a new video against gnomes The Valkyrie 8 406 April 28, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 18 2471 March 28, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What made you a nonbeliever in mermaids? Fake Messiah 10 618 December 12, 2019 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Home made AI !!! ignoramus 9 1523 April 9, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Sequels that won't get made. Gawdzilla Sama 29 3333 September 25, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  PBS Independent Lens: The Last Laugh vorlon13 5 845 May 5, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  This made me laugh pgrimes15 3 908 January 8, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Try not to laugh Napoléon 12 2385 September 11, 2015 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Ready for a good laugh? dyresand 3 1074 February 12, 2015 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox