Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Fuck Sake
For Fuck Sake
Teenage Exorcists.

They are sexy and they aparantly are able to remove demons. I feel sorry for these people.

I watched the video and one really obvious point that stood out is that, They each had personal revelations but in private and the fact that the only people who felt free from their demons were the Christians - the Skeptics felt nothing.

Enjoy the video, I wrote them an email telling them to stop their bull shit.

A question I need to ask is how come these 3 girls who trifle with Demons on a daily basis never have themselves been possessed surely if they are pissing of Satan he would make it a personal goal to fuck them up.

The other thing as well is the fact that most of the things they said are unscriptural.

Teenage Exorcists
Rants and Raves from an Ex-Christian http://walkofthemonkeyman.blogspot.co.uk/
RE: For Fuck Sake
The video won't play for me, but I based on the picture I would possess them if I were a demon. (With my penis)
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
It's all makeup and airbrushing. They're really ugly.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I never liked blondes. It`s red or brown with a touch of red for me. Maybe some black here and then.

Their prime motivation for doing this is probably transfered onto their bankaccounts on a regular timely basis.
I couldn't watch the video, so I went to youtube and found this...

A lady that they perform an exorcism on claims to have been raped by a demon.

Also, these people charge $400 bucks a session, and guess what, it usually takes more than one!

It's things like this that make me ashamed to be a homosapien.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 13, 2013 at 11:00 pm)Faith No More Wrote: A lady that they perform an exorcism on claims to have been raped by a demon.

She's awfully calm when she mentions being raped...by a demon.
It's all a scam. They are no different than people like Sylvia Brown, John Edward, and the like. All of them make a living by lying to, and taking advantage of, the naive, ignorant, and gullible.
(September 13, 2013 at 10:08 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: It's all makeup and airbrushing. They're really ugly.

So if you look beyond the thin outer layer, you find the ugly truth. It's an appropriate metaphor.

Too bad, though. An intense session with them might have been very enlightening. Good for the, ah, growth of the soul.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(September 13, 2013 at 9:44 pm)themonkeyman Wrote: Teenage Exorcists.

They are sexy and they aparantly are able to remove demons. I feel sorry for these people.

I watched the video and one really obvious point that stood out is that, They each had personal revelations but in private and the fact that the only people who felt free from their demons were the Christians - the Skeptics felt nothing.

Enjoy the video, I wrote them an email telling them to stop their bull shit.

A question I need to ask is how come these 3 girls who trifle with Demons on a daily basis never have themselves been possessed surely if they are pissing of Satan he would make it a personal goal to fuck them up.

The other thing as well is the fact that most of the things they said are unscriptural.

Teenage Exorcists

Reminds me of idiots who use cold readings to take money from people.

This at least provides a show for the money at least where a cold reading is someone just lying to your face and doesn't even throw holy water on you...

People go onto television as the "act" for one reason...make money.

Do the hosts of the 700 club give all the money away and live meek and meager? Bet they make three times the average middle class income just for lying to people and acting better than the rest of us.

These con people can eat shit.
Quote:They each had personal revelations but in private and the fact that the only people who felt free from their demons were the Christians - the Skeptics felt nothing.

Perhaps it proves that the skeptics are fully demon infested hosts?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3549 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20612 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies Minimalist 133 25412 July 19, 2015 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Fuck The Bible Minimalist 17 4290 July 14, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark Minimalist 50 19269 April 26, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  50 Reasons to Fuck the Fucking Church Minimalist 15 8175 April 25, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Fuck Milk! Got Christ? Phatt Matt s 16 3987 April 5, 2014 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Fuck Churches themonkeyman 56 14041 October 26, 2013 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Bart Ehrman - Fuck Xmas Minimalist 23 9152 December 13, 2012 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Samson1
  Church Assholes Fuck Up Again Minimalist 13 4230 December 10, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Ben Davis