Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark
Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark
These assholes are simply beyond stupid.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/18/cr...nger-ones/
RE: Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark
Sounds perfectly plausible to me.

Oh my. I just watched that video. Oh my. I got nothin' else.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: th?id=HN.608039074264712863&pid=15.1]
So he's saying that dinosaurs survived the flood.

I'd like to see his evidence for that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

He's just being silly. If there were dinosaurs on the ark, they would have eaten the Sasquatches. Duh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wondered what happened to the dinosaurs after they were saved from the flood. I found this on Got Questions Org -

What Caused The Extinction Of The Dinosaurs

Quote:How then do we account for the extinction of the dinosaurs? The same way we account for the extinction of the other estimated 20,000 to 2 million species which scientists believe may have gone extinct over the past century alone – a combination of climate change and the proliferation of the human species. Climatic change can be very destructive to ecosystems in general, and we tend to kill or drive out all of the major competition in particular. That is why we don't find too many other predators – lions, tigers and bears, etc – in our suburbs and cities, or even our rural communities. We are at the very top of the food chain for a reason.

In Hollywood movies like Jurassic Park we see creatures like Tyrannosaurus rex and velociraptors hunting us down and eating us alive. And, no doubt, if humans and dinosaurs coexisted, some of that certainly happened. But, for the most part, the opposite was true. We hunted them down and cooked them for dinner. In many of the legends and much of the ancient artwork that is exactly what we find—humans hunting down the giant reptiles and killing them. Lions and tigers and bears did not have it quite as bad as the dinosaurs (hence, they are still around). That is because our ancestors seemed particularly fixated on “slaying the dragon”!

So, what happened to the dinosaurs? Apparently, the ones that survived global climatic change got eaten by us.

I won't hold my breath waiting for archaeologists to find dinosaur bones in the prehistoric equivalent of kitchen middens. Big Grin
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
All evidence for dinosaurs interacting with us has been censored, removed or destroyed, from public view-especially in the US.
Before 1841 dinosaurs were called "Dragons".
Evidence like, cave paintings, scads of figurines of dinosaurs in South America, dug up in the recent past, ancient stones with figures of dinosaurs (one with a man riding on a triceratops), reports of encounters by explorers in the historic past, a representation of a triceratops on the wall of a temple in the East known to be hundreds of years old(I think it was Thailand).
Then we have the Chinese zodiac. One dinosaur is pictured with the regular animals on it. Wonder why?

Finally, the red dinosaur tissues found recently (3 or 4 different occasions) and instead of admitting the dates of millions of years are bogus- they can only exclaim- "Amazing". Knowing full well their millions of years is an impossible contradiction of the known law of decay.

Apparently, lying, fudging data, swallowing fake ape to man linkages, and hiding contrary evidence is all in a day's work for the contemporary experts.

If you find some antiquity buried in your backyard, you are required to notify authorities and a team from the Smithsonian will arrive, haul you goodie away, and if it is contrary to the popular myth, it will never be seen again.
Probably it will be stored at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean.
(April 19, 2014 at 9:10 am)professor Wrote: All evidence for dinosaurs interacting with us has been censored, removed or destroyed, from public view-especially in the US.

[Image: wikipedian_protester.png]

Seriously, if you can't provide proof of this idiotic conspiracy then you have no business bringing it up at all.

Quote: Before 1841 dinosaurs were called "Dragons".
Evidence like, cave paintings, scads of figurines of dinosaurs in South America, dug up in the recent past, ancient stones with figures of dinosaurs (one with a man riding on a triceratops), reports of encounters by explorers in the historic past, a representation of a triceratops on the wall of a temple in the East known to be hundreds of years old(I think it was Thailand).

Post some links then, if you think you've got the sauce.

Hey, didn't you just get done saying all the evidence has been censored? If that's the case, how do you know this stuff exists? Thinking

Quote:Finally, the red dinosaur tissues found recently (3 or 4 different occasions) and instead of admitting the dates of millions of years are bogus- they can only exclaim- "Amazing". Knowing full well their millions of years is an impossible contradiction of the known law of decay.

That's because what you're saying is literally untrue, and demonstrates a profound misunderstanding of how the age of fossils is determined. It's unsurprising, from you, though. Rolleyes

Quote:Apparently, lying, fudging data, swallowing fake ape to man linkages, and hiding contrary evidence is all in a day's work for the contemporary experts.

You're the only one lying and fudging data, you've been rebutted on this ape to man hoax nonsense, and nobody is hiding any evidence because apparently a moron like you can find so much of it; either it's being censored and hidden, or it's so easy to find that you could dig it up. You can't have it both ways.

Quote:If you find some antiquity buried in your backyard, you are required to notify authorities and a team from the Smithsonian will arrive, haul you goodie away, and if it is contrary to the popular myth, it will never be seen again.

This image is really useful around you, for some reason. Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(April 19, 2014 at 9:10 am)professor Wrote: All evidence for dinosaurs interacting with us has been censored, removed or destroyed, from public view-especially in the US.
Then we have the Chinese zodiac. One dinosaur is pictured with the regular animals on it. Wonder why?

Finally, the red dinosaur tissues found recently (3 or 4 different occasions) and instead of admitting the dates of millions of years are bogus- they can only exclaim- "Amazing". Knowing full well their millions of years is an impossible contradiction of the known law of decay.

Apparently, lying, fudging data, swallowing fake ape to man linkages, and hiding contrary evidence is all in a day's work for the contemporary experts.

If you find some antiquity buried in your backyard, you are required to notify authorities and a team from the Smithsonian will arrive, haul you goodie away, and if it is contrary to the popular myth, it will never be seen again.

Can you back up any of this?
PM me if you know where this is from "...knees in the breeze" and don't look it up!!
Re: RE: Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark

Are you okay?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 754 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 6931 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2990 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark. Gawdzilla Sama 68 6932 September 16, 2018 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dumb As A Bag of Hair Minimalist 63 12460 May 3, 2018 at 4:04 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2473 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8935 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4490 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13369 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6605 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd