Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Off, Xtians!
Fuck Off, Xtians!
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/federal-...-medicine/

Quote:Federal appeals court says pharmacy owners cannot use religion to deny medicine

Quote:The state of Washington can require a pharmacy to deliver medicine even if the pharmacy’s owner has a religious objection, a federal appeals court ruled on Thursday, the latest in a series of judgments on whether religious believers can opt out of providing services.

And fuck jesus, too.
RE: Fuck Off, Xtians!
Wonder how these people who object to doing their damned jobs for religious reasons would respond to, say, a doctor refusing to treat Christian patients?
Dying to live, living to die.
I wonder if they'll appeal to the Supreme Court. It'd be nice to see it become federal law, but you never know how they'll rule.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Good!

Everyone has parts of their job they don't like, for one reason or another. Anyone can make up religious reasons not to have to do it. You take on the job, you do the job.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Precisely, the doctor decides what medications are needed not some pill-counter who probably needs help opening the child-proof bottles.
As a person on lot of meds it really scares me when people do this. Don't they realize they could make someone very sick or even kill them? I'm so glad I switched my birth control to nexplanon rod. I'd sue if someone caused an ovary to rupture.
Of course they do.

And they don't fucking care because....."jesus."
(July 24, 2015 at 1:23 am)Minimalist Wrote: Of course they do.

And they don't fucking care because....."jesus."

And this kind of behavior is exactly what I meant in my sociopathy thread. They have this freakish moral code that disregards human lives.
I have to agree! Even if they're not a total sociopath, this has to meet the criteria for an act of sociopathic behaviour. It's fucked beyond belief.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Why do I forsee this reaching the SCOTUS where the Hobby Lobby debacle of a decision will be a factor?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to get kicked off a christian forum Drich 61 8278 April 30, 2020 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: no one
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3042 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1308 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2373 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1181 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13219 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
Sad My parents have gone off the deep end Tea Earl Grey Hot 25 6034 March 8, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3522 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  A challenge to xtians persuade me dyresand 47 10567 September 4, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies Minimalist 133 25222 July 19, 2015 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman