Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heisenbergs end. (Spoilers!!!)
Heisenbergs end. (Spoilers!!!)
I am certain that I am not the only one who spent the entire summer waiting for the second half of the last season to start and has been watching ever since. With only 2 more episodes to go I am getting more and more excited over what those will reveil. The last 5 episodes have been epic, as Walts cardhouse of lies finaly collapsed. And I loved how despite his cruel nature he saved his family in the last episode by calling them. I loved how Walt junior turned out to be such a strong character when he tried to protect his mother in the last episode, but I hated how Hank had to die and I was really hoping that the series would end with a victory for Hank.

I am certain that Breaking Bad will be remembered as one of the best series ever made. It has no social critizism or anything of that kind within it, but the dramatic story surrounding the developments of the shows characters is just gripping and awsome. I still think that The Wire is the best show that has ever been on TV out there Tongue.

I am also pritty sure that Bryan Cranston will be remembered after this show as one of the best actors there is out there. I could at first not believe that he would be fit for the series after having seen Malcom in the middle for a long time. But the way in which this "clownish" type of character evolves into this vicious gangster is just amazing and well acted. The contrast between the the two types of character he has acted is just unbelievable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVq_4BA5DQ

For future developments, I have to say that I dont think much of the prospect of a spin off show that has been announced. In my opinion the story has simply already been finished and here is absolutly no need to further add anything. That would simply have the potential to ruin the entire show through some very bad ideas.

[Image: tumblr_m9fw6mNJNw1rz0fi3o1_500.jpg]

Other than that, I am really looking forward to the season finaly and I predict that walt will shoot up the rednecks that kidnapped Jesse. I also predict that Jesse will then kill Walt and that Jesse will end up to be somewhat the winner of the entire series.

I`d like to read your thoughts on the show, the concept of the spin off show that will focuse on Saul aswell as your predictions and thoughts on how it will all end in 2 weeks.
RE: Heisenbergs end. (Spoilers!!!)
I thought they were watching Miley Cyrus?

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I thought this thread would be about an altar boy named "Heisenberg."
There's a guy named Heisen_Berg in the game I play.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The series is truly genius and I mourn it already. I don't want it to be over!

Germans, do you think that Walt is going to free Jesse and then Jesse kills Walt? That would be interesting... but it would mean that Jesse would be the rednecks' slave for a couple of years because we know Walt's alive a couple of years in the future from the flash-forwards all throughout the season.

Also, I think a show based on Saul will be good. Think of all the characters he must deal with besides Walt and Jesse!
(September 18, 2013 at 1:40 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: do you think that Walt is going to free Jesse and then Jesse kills Walt?
I hope I can chime in, although I'm not Germans... Walt CLEARLY meant for Jesse to die. He pulled him out of hiding, destroyed him emotionally over what's-her-name that overdosed, and was ready for them to pull the trigger on him.

BUT... those guys stole a LOT of money from him and killed Hank. So revenge is clearly in order, especially now that Walt is past the point of no return. So I don't think he gives a crap about Jesse, but will bring a major hurtin' down on Uncle what's-his face (I'm bad with TV show names). Will Jesse survive? I don't know.

But we know Walt survives because of the preamble to last season, where Walt has a big beard and is traveling (which hasn't been resolved yet). So whatever happens, Walt doesn't die.
'K. Just finished penultimate episode. Can I hear some predictions for the end?

I'm most interested in what people think will happen to Jesse, who used to be a really nice kid, but who was ruined by Walter White. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

And it's pretty fucked up that Homeland premieres at the same time next week as the final episode of BB. Just saying.
I am still convinced that Jesse will kill Walt and that Walt will massacre the rednecks.

Also I believe that Walt will pull off some smart stunt to let the company grey matter look like it was involved in the meth cooking.
Holy fuck.

Jesse just lost everything.
(September 23, 2013 at 10:13 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I am still convinced that Jesse will kill Walt and that Walt will massacre the rednecks.
But he also has to save Skyler in the process. He has to know he's on a suicide mission.
Quote:Also I believe that Walt will pull off some smart stunt to let the company grey matter look like it was involved in the meth cooking.
I had totally not considered this. Now I feel paranoid about this- how many people can Walt fuck at once with his suicide mission?
Edit- did you write this post BEFORE you watched last night's episode where the Gray Matter people were on TV? If so, extremely prescient, dude.
Quote:Holy fuck.

Jesse just lost everything.
That was maybe the most horrible thing in the whole show. Jesse is just a shell now. Could he ever be normal again or does he have to die?

The BB writers are evil, bad people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The end of TWD Foxaèr 14 1283 January 29, 2023 at 3:38 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Avatar III. (Spoilers) Gawdzilla Sama 3 693 January 13, 2023 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Playlist for the end of religion Fake Messiah 5 727 April 22, 2020 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fantastic Beasts speculation thread. (Spoilers ongoing) Gawdzilla Sama 4 291 March 17, 2019 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Walking Dead, Season 7-*SPOILERS ABOUND* Athene 120 11828 May 6, 2017 at 2:19 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Thoughts on new Star Wars (No Spoilers, I Promise) Mechaghostman2 42 8265 January 3, 2016 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Game of thrones (HBO series) **spoilers galore** pocaracas 19 3374 May 8, 2014 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  The end of Culture :-( Ben Davis 0 604 April 4, 2013 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Ben Davis