Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I knew it!
I knew it!
[Image: pec_satan_was_a_lesbian.jpg]
RE: I knew it!
What is that?
(September 23, 2013 at 9:17 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: What is that?

A good reason to go to hell! Smile
How do I sign up for a hell membership? After all these years it turns out I might really be Satan's daughter just like I was told by the holy people. Figures.

Devil
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(September 24, 2013 at 12:28 am)Ivy Wrote: How do I sign up for a hell membership? After all these years it turns out I might really be Satan's daughter just like I was told by the holy people. Figures.

Devil

The best way for us to determine that is for you to put up a pic of your tail...Cool Shades
Is that a Movie Big Grin
(September 24, 2013 at 2:41 am)Moira Wrote: Is that a Movie Big Grin

I guess you could call it that.

The acting isn't very good though...
We are all going to hell. Who makes the first BBQ? Should be easy, no need to light a fire.
That would be my idea of hell. An eternity surrounded by lesbians. Oh well, I guess I could watch.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Crazy, but entertaining!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I knew there was a reason why I'm a sucker for cats ignoramus 8 411 July 3, 2020 at 5:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Never Knew The Dutch Could Be So Funny. BrianSoddingBoru4 1 839 January 28, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Who knew? thesummerqueen 9 1429 July 28, 2011 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Dotard