Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who knew?
Who knew?
http://www.juggalofaith.com/
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Who knew?
Truly bizarre...
Maybe we could trade them a few of our nutty xtians for a couple of their free-thinkers?
The Dark Carnival and Joker cards was my favorite bit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I thought a juggalo was some kind of sex pest.
Funny, I've been a Juggalo for years and I knew ICP were Christians (it was pretty obvious really) though lots of fellow Juggaloes are atheists just like me. We never let their religious message get in the way of the enjoyment of their music (the same is true for my enjoyment of JS Bach for instance). That site however really goes off into the deep end.

btw, my ICP fansite has been running for years, no mention of religion there.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
"it is also our right to say we do and to tell people who want to find God and have him in their lives, how to do it."

Brilliant, I'd never thought of it like that. If you have to be taught to believe in a god then it must be a human construct.
ICP's latter stuff became so god-blatant, I just wanted them to crawl back into whatever nasty box they came out of, remove the crank from the side, and hope they never came out again.
Trying to update my sig ...
Hey, you know...whatever works, I guess.

I find profound meanings in AC/DC albums - and just because they tell me life is all about sex, drugs and rock'n'roll is no reason for you all to judge me. I'd start a religion about it, but KISS and the Grateful Dead seemed to have cornered the market on that a long time ago.

[Image: Stiff+Upper+Lip.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I want that 5 seconds back.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I knew there was a reason why I'm a sucker for cats ignoramus 8 411 July 3, 2020 at 5:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Never Knew The Dutch Could Be So Funny. BrianSoddingBoru4 1 839 January 28, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I knew it! Davidthegoliath 10 1487 September 24, 2013 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas