Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you acept this as fake.
If you acept this as fake.

Then why do you believe in talking donkeys and talking snakes and virgin births?
RE: If you acept this as fake.
It is 'accept'.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Last days prophecies.

Smile GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(October 9, 2013 at 12:55 am)Godschild Wrote: Last days prophecies.

Smile GC
"In the Last Days™ there will be assholes like Godschild"

Yup, we're there. Fuck you Smile
Let's see...I've seen Mr. Ed and Francis the talking mule, and read The Jungle Book and Riki-Tiki-Tavi, so I've read about talking snakes. Virgin births? I've seen children born, and they were virgins.(Aren't they all?)

Minus the virgin kids, the rest were fiction. Seems easy enough to realize, doesn't it? Silly shit usually does.

Christians are apparently drain bramaged.

Smile GC

I reply to you in short meaningless phrases with no substance to them.

FSM Grin TGAC
Clearly she's the Whore of Babylon in the flesh. You all need to repent immediately.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
(October 9, 2013 at 12:04 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote: It is 'accept'.

I also transpose there with their, it's called being human.

Smile GC

Laughing at others in that video who believed what was going on was real, makes you a hypocrite.

How can you accept this video as being fake, but yet gloss over and or ignore the bullshit fantastic claims in the bible that are equally as absurd?

You "Yea, that's stupid"

HELLO MCFLY, so is a man magically popping out of dirt, women popping out of ribs, talking snakes, talking donkeys, talking bushes. virgin births, zombie god, walking on water.

If you are going to believe all that fucking crap, you might as well be one of the idiots who got scared over a prank.
The real stupidity here is you all took it seriously, the jokes on you.ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Smile GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(October 9, 2013 at 11:55 pm)Godschild Wrote: The real stupidity here is you all took it seriously, the jokes on you.ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Smile GC

I reply to you in short meaningless phrases with no substance to them.

FSM Grin TGAC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1549 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Are mentalists fake? purplepurpose 12 3102 July 28, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Is this fake? purplepurpose 9 796 November 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 426 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 29 4129 December 8, 2015 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Einstein's Fake Story musicality 13 10248 April 18, 2012 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Scam Baiting Dressup - Real or Fake? Tiberius 13 5233 October 3, 2010 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Mr Tambourine Man