Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this fake?
Is this fake?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-Smlh...r_embedded

Is this fake or she is really asking God "I'm serving you and why I get cancer?"
RE: Is this fake?
Yes, it's fake. And so is this:

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 11, 2017 at 1:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Yes, it's fake. And so is this:

Just to boost carrot sales? Or just to boost youtube channel?
(November 11, 2017 at 1:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Yes, it's fake. And so is this:

I hate those videos with the computer voice over of and the text, I have to read it for goodness sake !
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
If you're ever unsure whether something like this is legitimate, ask yourself:  Should I trust ANYthing introduced by the fuckwit who blamed the 9/11 attacks on lesbians?

If you answer 'yes', contact me immediately for investment opportunities.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 11, 2017 at 1:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you're ever unsure whether something like this is legitimate, ask yourself:  Should I trust ANYthing introduced by the fuckwit who blamed the 9/11 attacks on lesbians?

Boru

Women in the video is just acting? She is really good if it's indeed the case.
(November 11, 2017 at 2:20 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:
(November 11, 2017 at 1:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you're ever unsure whether something like this is legitimate, ask yourself:  Should I trust ANYthing introduced by the fuckwit who blamed the 9/11 attacks on lesbians?

Boru

Seriously - I can guarantee you a 50% return of your investment...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 11, 2017 at 2:20 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:

Boru

The really weird part is that you actually asked if this was real.
(November 11, 2017 at 2:24 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 11, 2017 at 2:20 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Women in the video is just acting? She is really good if it's indeed the case.

The really weird part is that you actually asked if this was real.

Do you know of many cases where such testimonies were exposed? Women looked sincere.
(November 11, 2017 at 2:29 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:
(November 11, 2017 at 2:24 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The really weird part is that you actually asked if this was real.

Do you know of many cases where such testimonies were exposed? Women is a really good actor then.

Sincerity is not a metric of veracity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1549 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Are mentalists fake? purplepurpose 12 3102 July 28, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 426 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 29 4127 December 8, 2015 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Alex K
  If you acept this as fake. Brian37 9 1706 October 10, 2013 at 12:02 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Einstein's Fake Story musicality 13 10247 April 18, 2012 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Scam Baiting Dressup - Real or Fake? Tiberius 13 5231 October 3, 2010 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Mr Tambourine Man