Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians.
Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians.
If Christians in the west don't like gay marriage, then move to Iran.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/10/ir...day-party/
RE: Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians.
(October 11, 2013 at 7:21 am)Brian37 Wrote: If Christians in the west don't like gay marriage, then move to Iran.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/10/ir...day-party/
I'd suggest that Iran send all of its homosexuals to the west. You like 'em, they don't want 'em. It'll add to your "diversity".

Quote:The news website of the revolutionary guards in Kermanshah province, home to the country’s Kurd ethnic minority, reported on Thursday that their elite forces had dismantled what it claimed to be a network of homosexuals and devil-worshippers.
Why am I not surprised to hear the K-word....
I'd say that they could have been yazidis, even though the yazidis worship the devil, they don't take too kindly to homosexuals either.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(October 11, 2013 at 9:41 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: I'd suggest that Iran send all of its homosexuals to the west. You like 'em, they don't want 'em. It'll add to your "diversity".

I think that'd be great, but I doubt that Iran would agree to do it.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(October 11, 2013 at 10:37 am)Tonus Wrote:
(October 11, 2013 at 9:41 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: I'd suggest that Iran send all of its homosexuals to the west. You like 'em, they don't want 'em. It'll add to your "diversity".

I think that'd be great, but I doubt that Iran would agree to do it.
Well Iran is on my top five "to destroy" countries. After destroying Iran and taking South Azerbaijan, you can turn it into a den of every vice that exists on earth, just as it was before.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
A gay Iranian couple used to live in my building. They had had to leave Iran without any of their belongings and without saying goodbye to their families. Poor things Sad
(October 12, 2013 at 4:09 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: A gay Iranian couple used to live in my building. They had had to leave Iran without any of their belongings and without saying goodbye to their families. Poor things Sad

They are lucky they got out without being arrested or executed.
(October 12, 2013 at 6:30 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 12, 2013 at 4:09 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: A gay Iranian couple used to live in my building. They had had to leave Iran without any of their belongings and without saying goodbye to their families. Poor things Sad

They are lucky they got out without being arrested or executed.
Yeah...
This may be several parts, but I love the introduction the President of Columbia has for his asshole guest. But somewhere in this asshole's speech he says "There are no gays in Iran", and the entire audience laughs in his face".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsDQCfZQ-I

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/09/24...65666.html
I havent quite worked out the purpose of this thread...

It is terrible this happens in these countries, but doesnt make our concerns or bid for rights any less valid.
With any luck it should make us feel a bit superior....xtians notwithstanding.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 256 April 23, 2024 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2000 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2501 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5601 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia Secular Elf 7 2383 March 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Says His Views on Gays are "Evolving" Rhondazvous 19 2129 April 5, 2016 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Questions about Iran and Islam A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 12 1587 March 5, 2016 at 8:58 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
  What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK? Rhondazvous 17 3481 September 5, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Rick Santorum says gays are at fault. Brian37 28 4344 October 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Lesbians not liking men - Social construct? JesusChristIsLord69 45 9769 March 31, 2014 at 9:25 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko