Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this what's it's like to be Christian?
Is this what's it's like to be Christian?
I've always been an Atheist so please tell me if this is the extent of christian intellect.

RE: Is this what's it's like to be Christian?
I have met some really smart and inspiring religious people in my life.
Great tits.

Good thing the mute button works.

She reminds me of a story about maestro Arturo Toscanini. One day at a rehearsal a soprano could not get her aria right. He grabbed her by the boobs and said "if only these were brains."
I think her problem isn't that she's a Christian. It's that she's a blonde.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Is that even a woman? The melons are distracting me.
What the fuck did I just watch?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
lmao! I love how she changes her voice every so often. I love her breasts. lol Can I hug her? I mean... poor thing needs some love and compassion.

I mean, since she has a brain, but she talks loads of shit, is there life in another planet? I don't want to get all philosophical, but... those breasts!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I don't think the problem is that she's Christian. I don't think the problem is that she's blonde.

I think the problem is that she's really, REALLY stupid. Not ignorant, not uneducated....stupid.

But I agree with the general Tit Assessment of other posters.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 15, 2013 at 8:55 pm)Tonus Wrote: I think her problem isn't that she's a Christian. It's that she's a blonde.

(humour detected)

I can deny that, I was catholic, and I am blond. But I dislike (not attracted to) blondes. Almost like racism.
My dad's a Christian, and he's the smartest person I've met in real life.

So, no, her stupidity and religion are not causally related.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any "atheist values" like "Christian values"? ErGingerbreadMandude 37 2851 January 7, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Anyone like my christian forum/swtor video? leodeo 2 857 November 5, 2013 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: leodeo
  a, like, mechanically, like, sort of like, reaction to the whole "god" thing, yeah. Edwardo Piet 7 2954 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet