Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I GOD
Am I GOD
Hey Folks,

I have a quick question - When I was born was taken to Church / Taught people stuff I knew / Later in life I have a bunch of friends who think I'm great.

--- Oh wait

I have been reading the bible and it makes out that I am the Savior of Man Kind. Fuck me what a title.

--- What the fuck?

OK so my question to the Christians on this forum. Prove to me that I am not The Savior of Man Kind. Ooh by the way if you try and prove me wrong I will sentence you to hell! Good luck!
Rants and Raves from an Ex-Christian http://walkofthemonkeyman.blogspot.co.uk/
RE: Am I GOD
errr, who have you brought back from the dead, lately?
Cured any lepers?

How about getting yourself crucified and resurrecting? done any of that?
(October 27, 2013 at 7:48 pm)pocaracas Wrote: errr, who have you brought back from the dead, lately?
Cured any lepers?

How about getting yourself crucified and resurrecting? done any of that?

Actually I have and I've come again just my 11 m8s have to write about it in my latest book. Go on Mr Atheist prove I'm not God I shall smite thee with a bad shit in the toilet tomorrow. I have spoken

We did have 12 I the group but 1 died we prefer not to talk bout it
Rants and Raves from an Ex-Christian http://walkofthemonkeyman.blogspot.co.uk/
What's the matter?
Couldn't bring one of your own mates back from the dead?
"Savior of mankind" is such an arrogant and impossible title.

It completly spits on and disregards the achievements of people who actualy do something to make life on this planet better.

Like the various people working on finding a vacination and cure for HIV and the various forms of cancer.

The assumption that one person can "save" all of mankind, is to me personaly a completly arrogant, fascist and disgusting one that completly ignores the work of people who actualy do something.
It's "savior of mankind" from him...
It's like the guy has some form of spilt personality
(October 27, 2013 at 7:43 pm)themonkeyman Wrote: Hey Folks,

I have a quick question - When I was born was taken to Church / Taught people stuff I knew / Later in life I have a bunch of friends who think I'm great.

--- Oh wait

I have been reading the bible and it makes out that I am the Savior of Man Kind. Fuck me what a title.

--- What the fuck?

OK so my question to the Christians on this forum. Prove to me that I am not The Savior of Man Kind. Ooh by the way if you try and prove me wrong I will sentence you to hell! Good luck!

You do know this whole primise switches the role of the Christian and atheist, which means if we can not prove you wrong then in turn you in your original role can not prove Christ wrong. If you can not prove Christ wrong or on a smaller scale 'we Christians' can not prove you wrong, then we are at your mercy if you are who you say to be, on the larger scale you in turn are also at God's mercy if you can not prove Him wrong.

So to help you means you get a legit excuse. Thinking

Naw, I think I like things the way they are now.Cool Shades
(October 27, 2013 at 8:16 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: "Savior of mankind" is such an arrogant and impossible title.

It completly spits on and disregards the achievements of people who actualy do something to make life on this planet better.

Like the various people working on finding a vacination and cure for HIV and the various forms of cancer.

The assumption that one person can "save" all of mankind, is to me personaly a completly arrogant, fascist and disgusting one that completly ignores the work of people who actualy do something.

It also ignores the fact that God/Jesus is saving us from a fate God/Jesus explicitly set down as punishment for not adhering to an impossible set of rules God/Jesus invented, and to top it off, the whole thing is designed to appeal directly to a person's selfish desires to not burn in hell forever and to get all the cool goodies that comes with living in heaven forever, when selfishness is many times emphasized throughout scripture as the very core of human sin, thus ensuring that nobody will ever meet the criteria necessary to be 'saved'.

There can be no doubt that it's the most brazen scam in human history.
(October 27, 2013 at 7:43 pm)themonkeyman Wrote: Hey Folks,

--- Oh wait

--- What the fuck?

I have a question for you, who's your mom and dad?

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(October 28, 2013 at 2:07 am)Godschild Wrote: I have a question for you, who's your mom and dad?

GC

[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12439 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6703 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad