Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How hard to beat my slave?
How hard to beat my slave?
So I bought a couple of slaves earlier, probably make them my wives tomorrow. One of them was being a right disobedient wench earlier though, just wondering how hard I should punch her in the face?

Given that i'm incapable of independent thought, I was just wondering what the holy books prescribe? Maybe some of the christians and muslims on this forum can advise on the best cause of action?
RE: How hard to beat my slave?
You can only beat them on days ending in "Y". Twice on Sundays.
You are probably doing them a favour. They are women so they naturally can't take care of themselves. They need a man to look after them. Give them food, a roof over their head. And all you ask in return is to own them as property. Who cares if you rape them and beat them? Better that than not being to take care of yourself, right?
To answer your question, you can beat them whenever you like and as hard as you like as long as it doesn't immediately kill them.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Is "my slave" a metaphor for something?

If so, as hard as you like for as long as you need to.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(November 27, 2013 at 5:54 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Is "my slave" a metaphor for something?

Thou shalt not spare thy rod.
(November 27, 2013 at 5:56 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(November 27, 2013 at 5:54 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Is "my slave" a metaphor for something?

Thou shalt not spare thy rod.

One of the more convincing proverbs.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(November 27, 2013 at 5:31 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: You can only beat them on days ending in "Y". Twice on Sundays.

Heretic, you must rest on Sunday!!! So you just beat her even longer on Monday. Tongue
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Double heretic! The holy day of the lord is actually on Saturday not Sunday!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
If you have to beat her to the point of death, just make sure she stays alive for at least a day after the beating. Do that and you're golden.

But I think you're an idiot for buying a slave to make her your wife. It's a lot cheaper to force a woman to marry you after you rape her.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
But you still have to throw her dad like 50 shekels or some such. Guess it's whichever is cheaper....

l
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The black man as a slave to the white man's god Foxaèr 51 2927 August 5, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I shouldn't have to try so hard Foxaèr 23 3205 August 29, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Are You A Slave To Some Cult? sanebrain 147 11002 August 6, 2016 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Open letter to hard line muslims lifesagift 0 986 November 13, 2014 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: lifesagift
  When I am asked Why I have a problem with Religion, Its hard to come out with a single answer. Gooders1002 11 3222 April 29, 2013 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 2979 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Lydia Schatz - Beat to death in the name of God. Tiberius 37 9966 September 2, 2011 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Hard Core Veil of Delusion Emporion 3 1700 March 2, 2011 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet