Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel free to take on this Fox Twat.
Feel free to take on this Fox Twat.
Sing us a song you're the Banana Man, sing us a song tonight, for we're all in the mood for a fallacy and you'll have us laughing all night.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort
RE: Feel free to take on this Fox Twat.
(December 10, 2013 at 11:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sing us a song you're the Banana Man, sing us a song tonight, for we're all in the mood for a fallacy and you'll have us laughing all night.

I've confronted Comfort numerous times. All he does is lie and then block you.

Standard fundamentalist . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 10, 2013 at 11:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sing us a song you're the Banana Man, sing us a song tonight, for we're all in the mood for a fallacy and you'll have us laughing all night.

Yeah, he's a tough one.
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
↑ proudly blocked on Facebook by Ray Cumfart
It isn't a matter of getting blocked, it is a matter of numbers. Yes you will get blocked, but the more that do it the harder it gets for him.

I was actually impressed I was on for weeks before he blocked me. And there are still to this day people going over there. This isn't a one person battle. This literally is theism vs sanity. And not just with him, but all of his ilk.
*Rubs hands together
Let's have some fun here shall we?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you feel about all these creationists? suddenlymark 32 3330 August 15, 2023 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3543 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  "Don't take away people's hope" Brian37 96 9521 August 8, 2019 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6600 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7797 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If you're pro-life, how far do you take that? robvalue 147 13759 August 10, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
Question Does anyone else feel disgusted by religious words? Der/die AtheistIn 63 11602 January 17, 2018 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7435 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  How Do Christians Feel About the Testimony of Muslims and Vice Versa? Rhondazvous 24 4550 September 22, 2017 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I don't exactly feel the same way I once did. Ryantology 18 2722 January 26, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain