Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 9:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. I am from Iran.
Hi. I am from Iran.
Hi.
I am Iranian and I am Agnostic.
I was before MuslimDevil but it is about 10 years i Choosing Agnostic.

I must say my English Language is poor but I use Google translator & dictionary for communicating whit you.

RE: Hi. I am from Iran.
How did you become agnostic?
Google Translate is our friend! Big Grin

Welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 18, 2013 at 7:36 am)feeling Wrote: How did you become agnostic?

Hi. about 12years ago I found human right violations in Islam and 2 years later I decided leave Islam.

I became Agnostic because i 50% say god exist and 50% say god is not exist.

Good for you. I am very fond of Iranian food. Your dates are excellent. You also have some extremely beautiful women
(December 18, 2013 at 7:39 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Google Translate is our friend! Big Grin

Welcome to AF! ^_^

Thanks.
Why google translator is your friend?
English is not your primary language and use it for translation?

She means you can use this
http://translate.google.com/
To translate your language to english
(December 18, 2013 at 7:47 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: English is not your primary language and use it for translation?

Yeah, English is my third language, and I use GT on occasion for translating, when my brain can't keep up with which language I should be communicating in Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 18, 2013 at 8:08 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Yeah, English is my third language, and I use GT on occasion for translating, when my brain can't keep up with which language I should be communicating in Tongue

I keep forgetting that English isn't even your first language.

Isn't google translate awesome!!! Tongue

Welcome new guy Smile
(December 18, 2013 at 8:08 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(December 18, 2013 at 7:47 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: English is not your primary language and use it for translation?

Yeah, English is my third language, and I use GT on occasion for translating, when my brain can't keep up with which language I should be communicating in Tongue

Show off.

I can barely type in my first language.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Hello from Iran, be careful. Anti.Enslave 5 150 April 22, 2024 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  how can i escape from iran aoeu123321 16 2889 April 11, 2016 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 1829 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue