Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i escape from iran
how can i escape from iran
hi,
i'm 22 years old boy and i live in iran,
i'm an atheist, anarchist, and bisexual. iran is a hell for me, exactly hell.
i am depressed and lonely.
i have iranian passport but i haven't money and i don't know anyone in europ and america.
sometimes i think about killing myself but i'm still young. i want to see the world, to be happy.
i want to find my way in life...
i really really need to your help, please help me if you can.
##############################################
## i can work for you for 3 years for free. just give me a room and food, nothing more.
##############################################
if you know someone can help me please tell him/her.

my email

{Snip}

please leave a comment or email me or leave your email.

i need help, i posted this in many atheist forum and hidden answers and ect.

Moderator Notice
Email addresses removed by Robvalue for staff discussion.
RE: how can i escape from iran
I can't help you directly. I wish you the best.

You might consider applying to universities, if you haven't done so already.
Best of luck to you.
(April 10, 2016 at 5:17 pm)Thena323 Wrote: You might consider applying to universities, if you haven't done so already.
Best of luck to you.

getting fired from university
I was thinking of obtaining a student visa.
Sorry to hear you were fired.
sorry to hear that bro. same situation here, but different country. 

I hope the best for you.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
She's right; applying for a student visa, followed by an application for asylum, would be the appropriate way to do it.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Don't be too hasty with promising to work 3 years for free though. That sounds excessive and should not be necessary, might even be illegal, and ruin your chance of getting a foothold in a new place.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome to the forum. I am very sorry to hear about your situation Sad

You'll find great company here at least. I hope you can find a way out of your country one day.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 10, 2016 at 6:17 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: She's right; applying for a student visa, followed by an application for asylum, would be the appropriate way to do it.

i want, but getting fired from university

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Hello from Iran, be careful. Anti.Enslave 5 121 April 22, 2024 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 1826 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hi. I am from Iran. A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 38 6491 January 7, 2014 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Aractus