Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I'm a Muslim
Hello I'm a Muslim
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Hello everyone.

I'm a Muslim from Qatar, a small country in the middle east (exactly in "The Arabian Gulf")

Here is my story..

I have enormous curiosity about every inch of the universe.

I think a lot.. ask a lot.. I love science and discoveries.. I addddoore History and politics.

I’m a people person too.. I’m interested about characters, body language, social stuff, psychology..

I’m into all kind of sciences..

Why a Muslim register in a faithless forum??

Well, simply.. I want to know you better.

I believe in communication skills principles.. I believe that I should always hear the opposite views.. I managed to learn many many many things only by following that rule..

You may wonder that my doubts and curiosity about God and religion led me back to him. I never ever ever ever put my mind in a prison of traditions and old teachings.. I always examine every information I had or get..
That one I learned from God, when he said in the Holy Quran:{And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?} 2:170

I’m here to learn about you atheists.. so please welcome me with an open heart.
Hello

SKA
RE: Hello I'm a Muslim
Quote:Well, simply.. I want to know you better.

Probably not....but for now, "welcome."
lol, you will have to excuse the less than warm welcome. The last muslim who came here expressing almost identical goals ended up blocking everyone who disagreed with her.

Welcome, stick around and have fun.
(December 28, 2013 at 12:03 pm)ska88 Wrote: I’m here to learn about you atheists.. so please welcome me with an open heart.

Well, all atheists agree that we lack the belief in gods. Everything else is up for grabs, so you have to know each one personally. (Quite a daunting task, eh? Big Grin)

Welcome to AF and I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Salaam aleika! If it's intelligent discussion you're after, then marhabaan, ya habibi. However, I do get the slight impression that you're about to view us as a scientist views lab rats. At any rate, I hope you find what you're after, and I guarantee you'll have a number of surprises along the way.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Welcome
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Sorry but something is fishy here. It won't be obvious to Americans but "SKA88" is clear dogwhistle code to anyone with experience combating neonazi groups,

SKA is a music style heavily featured in the 60s/70s UK Skinhead scene and 88 is the initials HH ie. Heil Hitler used in neonazi groups such as Column 88 or the group combat 18 (18 is AH ie Adolph Hitler).

If you are from Qatar you will have no problem answering this question. Don't bother using Google translate it has been worded in such a way as to render literal translation impossible.

حيث ولدت أم كلثوم

I apologise in advance if I am wrong here and you are Sharif Karim Abdulharim born in 1988 or somesuch.
Hello and welcome!

(December 28, 2013 at 1:40 pm)là bạn điên Wrote: Sorry but something is fishy here. It won't be obvious to Americans but "SKA88" is clear dogwhistle code to anyone with experience combating neonazi groups,

SKA is a music style heavily featured in the 60s/70s UK Skinhead scene and 88 is the initials HH ie. Heil Hitler used in neonazi groups such as Column 88 or the group combat 18 (18 is AH ie Adolph Hitler).
Don't diss Ska. I love Ska!
Hey, I'm cool with Muslims. Just don't be an idiot about it; but, then, that goes for anyone: if you're an idiot, I'm going to make fun of you.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi there. Ex-muslim in Bangladesh AAzan 28 7108 March 3, 2018 at 12:30 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  An Ex-Muslim Within Muslims Defender 23 2602 October 20, 2016 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Defender
Brick Hello all, Ex-Muslim here. Qtian 19 3002 June 14, 2014 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Hai! Ex muslim atheist from indonesia here! :) Murtaddin 31 7493 April 21, 2014 at 5:28 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Is he a Muslim? tiredofreligion 50 7690 August 21, 2013 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Whateverist
Wink A New Muslim member Muslim Scholar 44 9158 February 27, 2013 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Nobody
Video Message From A Former Muslim apostasin 10 3695 July 23, 2012 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Use to be Muslim, Guess what I am now? Zamario 11 3306 October 29, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Zamario
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates