Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there. Ex-muslim in Bangladesh
Hi there. Ex-muslim in Bangladesh
Hi all.
I am ex-muslim living in Bangladesh so forums like these that allow my anonymity really helps me to interact with others. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys.

Take care and have a great day  Big Grin
RE: Hi there. Ex-muslim in Bangladesh
Make sure to clear you history periodically.  Welcome.  Stay safe.
Welcome.

Please be safe.

I've heard nightmare stories from Bangladesh of what happens to atheists there.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 1, 2018 at 4:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome.

Please be safe.

I've heard nightmare stories from Bangladesh of what happens to atheists there.

Thanks. It's pretty rough down here for any form of secularism .  But on the brighter side the number of ex-muslims and theists are on the rise.
(March 1, 2018 at 4:24 pm)AAzan Wrote: Hi all.
I am ex-muslim living in Bangladesh so forums like these that allow my anonymity really helps me to interact with others. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys.

Cool, you can teach us all how to make all those fun party vests that make fireworks.  Big Grin

And all blacks are gang bangers. All Jews are cheap. All Catholics hide child molesters. All Hindus work at 7-11. All Chinese are great at math. All atheists barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off our mattresses. BUT, most importantly, all ABBA fans are assholes........<------ You'll get that once you get to know me, hint, look at my avatar. Tongue

(March 1, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Make sure to clear you history periodically.  Welcome.  Stay safe.

Noted!

(March 1, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 1, 2018 at 4:24 pm)AAzan Wrote: Hi all.

Cool, you can teach us all how to make all those fun party vests that make fireworks.  Big Grin

And all blacks are gang bangers. All Jews are cheap. All Catholics hide child molesters. All Hindus work at 7-11. All Chinese are great at math. All atheists barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off our mattresses. BUT, most importantly, all ABBA fans are assholes........<------ You'll get that once you get to know me, hint, look at my avatar. Tongue

Lol. I have never felt so confused after reading a post in my life. BTW, I unironically agree on ABBA fans being assholes! Tongue
Looking forward to getting to know you more so we can join ranks and end all that is ABBA!
Welcome to the oasis, AAzan! I hope you like it here and become a regular feature in our community.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(March 1, 2018 at 4:54 pm)AAzan Wrote:
(March 1, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Make sure to clear you history periodically.  Welcome.  Stay safe.

Noted!

(March 1, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Cool, you can teach us all how to make all those fun party vests that make fireworks.  Big Grin

Lol. I have never felt so confused after reading a post in my life. BTW, I unironically agree on ABBA fans being assholes! Tongue
Looking forward to getting to know you more so we can join ranks and end all that is ABBA!

I try to be nice. Don't you have a plane to hijack? SMARTASS! Big Grin Tongue

It's just my silly way of saying we are all human and we should all be able to laugh at ourselves and each other. You should see the shit I have gotten for being an ABBA fan over the years. Ask anyone here.
(March 1, 2018 at 5:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 1, 2018 at 4:54 pm)AAzan Wrote: Noted!

I try to be nice. Don't you have a plane to hijack? SMARTASS! Big Grin Tongue

It's just my silly way of saying we are all human and we should all be able to laugh at ourselves and each other. You should see the shit I have gotten for being an ABBA fan over the years. Ask anyone here.

You! I like you! I'll allow you safe passage during the prophesied ABBA apocalypse.

(March 1, 2018 at 5:07 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Welcome to the oasis, AAzan! I hope you like it here and become a regular feature in our community.

Thanks mate! Really looking forward to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Ex-Muslim Within Muslims Defender 23 2490 October 20, 2016 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Defender
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3046 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Brick Hello all, Ex-Muslim here. Qtian 19 2906 June 14, 2014 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Hai! Ex muslim atheist from indonesia here! :) Murtaddin 31 7305 April 21, 2014 at 5:28 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hello I'm a Muslim ska88 47 10457 January 5, 2014 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Is he a Muslim? tiredofreligion 50 7582 August 21, 2013 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Whateverist
Wink A New Muslim member Muslim Scholar 44 9113 February 27, 2013 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Nobody
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1813 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
Video Message From A Former Muslim apostasin 10 3662 July 23, 2012 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Use to be Muslim, Guess what I am now? Zamario 11 3278 October 29, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Zamario