Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Jeni
Richard Jeni
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend"

Richard Jeni
"Religions do make claims about the universe--the same kinds of claims that scientists make, except they're usually false."

Richard Dawkins
RE: Richard Jeni
I always liked to say;

You're willing to kill each other over the disagreement of where you will go after you kill each other.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
That's funny!
"Religions do make claims about the universe--the same kinds of claims that scientists make, except they're usually false."

Richard Dawkins
(November 19, 2009 at 10:40 am)1129banks Wrote: "You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend"

Richard Jeni

I vote for Harvey the giant rabbit.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Jeni was a very funny man.

Too bad he killed himself.
There's a joke there somewhere Smile
(November 19, 2009 at 10:40 am)1129banks Wrote: "You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend"

Richard Jeni

And so it goes.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
My favorite Jeni quote.

Quote:“I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough, let's go west.'”
(November 28, 2009 at 4:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: My favorite Jeni quote.

Quote:“I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough, let's go west.'”

5 stars lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Dawkins & Nightwish iameatingjam 3 1740 February 5, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: shadow
  Christian Love Letters to Richard Dawkins Creed of Heresy 14 2280 February 11, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: polar bear
Video 'Love letters' to Richard Dawkins Cyberman 28 4342 January 22, 2015 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Richard Dawkins - Science, It Works, Bitches!! (video) Woody68 2 1409 April 8, 2013 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Richard Dawkins: I can't be sure God does not exist Forsaken 91 35436 April 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Richard Dawkins VS Archbishop George Pell Oldandeasilyconfused 23 10504 April 14, 2012 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Richard Carrier on Ancient Christian Attitudes to Science Justtristo 0 1129 October 23, 2011 at 8:52 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Richard Dawkins calls into the Atheist Experience leo-rcc 6 3887 September 16, 2011 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower
  Does anyone know where I can view Richard Dawkins' Interview of Ted Haggard darkwolf176 10 5316 April 16, 2010 at 3:51 am
Last Post: lukec
  Father George Coyne Interview (1/7) - Richard Dawkins fr0d0 1 3806 April 2, 2010 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: fr0d0