Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing Off
Showing Off
I remember saying that I'm part of the Blind Art Society of America but I don't think I ever showed you guys my artwork

[Image: image_zpsf6c66164.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsda962409.jpg]

[Image: image_zps6dd8bb29.jpg]
[Image: image_zps02f40b18.jpg]
[Image: image_zps3d30fd56.jpg]
[Image: image_zps3f060b02.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsbfd0d7b1.jpg]
[Image: image_zps4386f466.jpg]
[Image: image_zps5ffecd34.jpg]
[Image: image_zps97788ee0.jpg]
RE: Showing Off
Wow Smile These are all very nice, particularly the piece with the quartz crystal. I have some bizarre fascination with quartz that I can't easily explain.
(December 31, 2013 at 1:27 pm)TudorGothicSerpent Wrote: Wow Smile These are all very nice, particularly the piece with the quartz crystal. I have some bizarre fascination with quartz that I can't easily explain.
Really the rose quartz is just on a plain chain? Unless you mean either the selenite or amethyst?
(December 31, 2013 at 1:30 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Really the rose quartz is just on a plain chain? Unless you mean either the selenite or amethyst?

I think it might be selenite, actually Tongue It's hard to tell the difference from the picture. It's the one on the chain with the bells.
(December 31, 2013 at 1:36 pm)TudorGothicSerpent Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 1:30 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Really the rose quartz is just on a plain chain? Unless you mean either the selenite or amethyst?

I think it might be selenite, actually Tongue It's hard to tell the difference from the picture. It's the one on the chain with the bells.
That would be the selenite

Unless you're into jewelry making or geology you probably wouldn't be able to tell from pictures anyway
Those are all beautiful! How much of them can you see? I hope it's enough to know how lovely they are. Smile

You are very talented. I'd love to be that good at making Jewellery, but I lack the drive to not get bored half-way through making something.
I know you started a thread on using crosses in your jewelry and not being sure how you feel about it. Well, upon closer inspection, it seems you have included a buddhist/hindu hand symbol (I'm a little too rusty to know which) in one of your bracelets as well XD. Just thought you would want to know.

Anyway, all of them are very pretty. The earrings especially, IMO.
Yeah these are awesome, and might I add that you have an impeccable sense of color scheme that many of those who have sight do not have.

PS, former geology student here so I love the selenite.
The shop I go to get my supplies the shopkeeper knows me personally so usually I just tell her what I'm looking for and she helps me out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What songs or artists send you diving for the off button? arewethereyet 145 11217 April 25, 2024 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Getting off Diesel...... Brian37 3 545 September 30, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Just turned off the New Hawaii Five O series..... Brian37 0 356 December 15, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is this song a rip off? paulpablo 11 1961 April 25, 2016 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What are your favorite art/off-beat films? Excited Penguin 44 8299 September 18, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: kramazeek