Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quirky habits
Quirky habits
1. I have to turn on the lights when I go to the potty still

2. I do the puppy head tilt when I'm really interested or confused

3. I have to eat my M&Ms and skittles one piece at a time

4. I still sit close to my computer screen

5. I walk on the balls of my feet

6. I whine when I'm irritated
RE: Quirky habits
I stick my tongue out whenever I'm concentrating.

I finish every third sentence with "if that makes sense".

I leave the loo seat up.

I tell students to bring a poddo on placement with them.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I straighten all wire twisties.
I always butter the darker side of toast.
Container lids (condiments, soap, bottled drinks, etc.) MUST be secured.
I still look out the window
(January 7, 2014 at 1:18 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: 3. I have to eat my M&Ms and skittles one piece at a time

I eat M&Ms two at a time, one on each side of my mouth and they have to be the same color. If I only have one of a particular color I'll bite it in half and eat one half on either side of my mouth.

I also majorly M&Minize which I was told (by my coworkers when I described it to them) was really weird.

Whenever possible (usually when I'm sitting and have a surface on which to M&Minize) I organize my M&Ms into a bar-graph of colors, arranged in rainbow order (red-orange-yellow-green-blue-brown) with each column being two M&Ms wide. For example:

RR__OO__YY__GG__BB__BwBw
RR__O___YY__GG__BB__BwBw
RR______YY_______B___BwBw
RR______ Y

Then I eat all the singles (as described above by biting them in half) starting at the longest column (so in the above chart I would eat the yellow, then the blue, then the orange), then two at a time starting with the longest column until that column matches the length of the next longest column, then I trade off colors (eating them in rainbow order - eat the reds before the brown) until I get to the third longest column then I add in the third color and continue eating in rainbow-order (Red-yellow-brown) and so on until I'm left with only two M&Ms of each color. Then I start at the reds and eat them two at a time until the browns.

I ONLY do this with M&Ms. I don't do it with Skittles or Mike&Ikes or Dots or any other candy that comes with multiple colors. Only M&Ms.

If that's not quirky I don't know what is.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I cannot stand open doors.
I also prefer sitting with my back against a wall.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

I only eat the peanut butter part of Reese's peanut butter cups.

If I make a mistake typing I have to backspace over what I have typed and start over. I can't just mouse over to the mistake and fix it just the mistake.

I like drinking orange juice after eating something sweet.
I am always moving or fidgeting. If I'm standing I'll pace and if I'm sitting I will constantly bounce my leg, play with something (anything!) in front of me, or tap a beat with my hands and feet.

I only smoke in my car. I can go 8 hours without smoking a cigarette no problem, but I chain smoke in the car. I usually average a cigarette every 10 minutes in my car.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quitting habits. Edwardo Piet 32 3726 May 6, 2015 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Tell me about your drinking habits! Something completely different 31 6638 December 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Kousbroek