Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me about your drinking habits!
Tell me about your drinking habits!
As a semi professional German alcohol naturaly runs through my vains.
I guess, there is a big difference between American and European drinking habbits since we are far less prude and have less a problem with it.

When it comes to beer my favorit german brand is Warsteiner premium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsteiner

I also have a favorit Austrian brand which is Wieselburger.
And whilest in the UK I have learned to cherish Carling quite alot.

But to me the master brewers are the Czechs! Czech beer simply cant be beat.
Budweiser Budvar and Samson are my favorite.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_Budvar

When drinking liquor it depends quite on the situation which I am in.
When wanting to open the gates of oblivion I resort to black death or some cheep tequila.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenniv%C3%ADn

Whenst wanting to enjoy something my favorite scotch is Glenmorangie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenmorangie_distillery

although I realy do enjoy some cognac, where I like Camus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camus_Cognac

And I guess everyone loves the green fairy.

With wine I like Rosé, where any kind would do.

I usualy drink on weekends, with exceptions when I have to drive or work. And sometimes during the week.
RE: Tell me about your drinking habbits!
Drinking or otherwise I only spell habits with one "b".

I looked at that really fast and thought you were asking about "drinking Hobbits."
RE: Tell me about your drinking habits!
Beers regularly.
High Life when I'm being cheap. Local microbreweries Uintah and Epic when I want to spend more for a great brew.

Tequila for something strong/getting fugged up. Hornitos for a cheaper choice. Don Julio for the better stuff.

I have a beer or two an evening typically and a bit more to let my hair down on the weekends.
I drink strong coffee in the morning with half and half and splenda. I really tried to go all Ron Swanson and drink it black but I couldn't. Off brand diet coke during the day. Sometimes for dessert I drink some milk. I normally drink water during the day but it's too cold right now so it doesn't seem appealing (coke doesn't seem unappealing despite the cold weather. I don't know why.)
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I don't drink often, but when I do, it is usually a mixed drink that hides the alcohol. I don't like beer or wine. Yes, I am a sissy.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(December 19, 2012 at 8:02 pm)Voltron Wrote: Beers regularly.
High Life when I'm being cheap. Local microbreweries Uintah and Epic when I want to spend more for a great brew.

Tequila for something strong/getting fugged up. Hornitos for a cheaper choice. Don Julio for the better stuff.

I have a beer or two an evening typically and a bit more to let my hair down on the weekends.

I was at first confused because I thought Hornitos and Don Julio where some special for of alcohol and not just a brand.

When i comes to Tequila we only have cheap shit exports here. No really good stuff, and if then one probably has to import it.

Small breweries are everywhere here, it`s practicaly part of our culture.

(December 19, 2012 at 9:58 pm)Annik Wrote: I don't drink often, but when I do, it is usually a mixed drink that hides the alcohol. I don't like beer or wine. Yes, I am a sissy.

Nothing sissy about that. I regulary drink red bull mixed with vodka, which is called "Red Red" here.

Do you have mixdrinks in the US?

like Red Red, Frog (blue curcao, vodka, orange juice), submarine (1 quater schnapps 3 quaters beer), nuclear submarine (3 quaters schnapps 1 quater beer)?
I guess you must have Snakebite?
Germans, I really advise you don't drink alcohol and energy drinks together.
ohh please I do it regulary Smile alot of people here do it. Our entire pub culture is centered arround getting drunk as fast as possible.
energy drinks are practicaly mixed with everything, and we also have extremly concentrated energy shots for desperate peoples.

I use to drink in combination with painkillers in my "wild" days.
It's super horrible for your body. Like, heart attack horrible.
from a medical perpective?

I only knew that after long term use medical scientists predict sever neurological damage, jet they are still doing research

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1724 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 626 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1342 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 64330 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2679 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1445 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20802 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9234 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2783 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 32497 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb