Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what time do the human race turn into robots
At what time do the human race turn into robots
Teenagers are basically zombies with their phones Smile
<video removed>
RE: At what time do the human race turn into robots
The Onion is always good for a laugh.

On this topic though; I have seen many people in older generations make derogatory comments regarding teen cell phone use. What never escapes me is the amount of time the person making the charge spends on his/her cell phone as an adult. When challenged the usual excuse is that the conversations and use are different/more productive. Adults find many ways teens spend their time a waste; well, no shit.

I have little doubt that adults of today would have used cell phones identical to the way they are used by teens today. It's just another means of communication in the churning social experiement that is teen existence.
Hmmmm, if you're going to delete the video for the OP because s/he's new, wouldn't you make another post including the video? This thread is broken now.
My wife and I rarely take our devices with us when we go out. It's comical/tragic to see adults and young people alike, more deeply engaged with media and "communication" than with one another on a personal level. Oh well, such is the plight of the "enlightened" age. As I type on the web...
Wait, is this a post for the Games forum?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Including Assembly into C++ FlatAssembler 14 1446 December 4, 2019 at 6:29 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Microsoft to dump it's computers into the sea. Succubus 26 3695 June 8, 2018 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone into Android programming? emjay 97 18177 September 20, 2015 at 6:50 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Science Blogs: Robots Evolve Deception Kyuuketsuki 20 6370 January 9, 2014 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  The Robots are Coming! Mister Agenda 12 4056 February 14, 2012 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Nebuloso