Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians Tips To Doing Battle With Evil Atheists
Christians Tips To Doing Battle With Evil Atheists
I was browsing the net and came upon this article...Evil Atheists...It saddens me how some people will alienate atheists and look down at us because of our beliefs. The Bible teaches people to love their neighbour yet so many xtians don't.

http://groups.google.com/group/Atheism-v...ists?hl=en
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
RE: Christians Tips To Doing Battle With Evil Atheists
Is this guy really a Christian? I think he may be one of us working undercoverThinking
Only sheep need a shepherd.
(November 23, 2009 at 9:12 am)Pope Alfred Wrote: Is this guy really a Christian? I think he may be one of us working undercoverThinking

I second that.
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
Lol! It might just be a AF member in disguise Devil Which one could it be? Adrian? Darwinian? leo-rcc? Pope Alfred?
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
(November 23, 2009 at 10:16 am)Craveman Wrote: Lol! It might just be a AF member in disguise Devil Which one could it be? Adrian? Darwinian? leo-rcc? Pope Alfred?

I don't think they're that clever.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(November 23, 2009 at 10:58 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: I don't think they're that clever.

Whaddaya mean, woman? Angry Angry
Only sheep need a shepherd.
It was written by an Atheist: "7. Enjoy your stay with us"
I don't do poe's law, I am not clever enough to pull that off. I always give myself away in a few sentences.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
By the way, I just read that article, I don't see what is so wrong about it. It gives Christians who want to debate on their site a guide to help put their position forward.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
It mentions a couple of things I think most Christians might never admit to. So it didn't seem plausible that a Christian said it.

Way to go Fr0d0, reading the whole thing. I admit, I skimmed. Tongue
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How are our Northern USians doing? arewethereyet 6 718 February 23, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  i dont think evil is real davado 11 1219 December 16, 2022 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Evil Quotes From Evil Bastards The Architect Of Fate 2 444 December 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1681 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Cooking Tips BrianSoddingBoru4 64 2843 November 13, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Just fu-king evil! Gawdzilla Sama 27 1585 January 7, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are you doing for Halloween? SisterAgatha 54 7528 October 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Insomniac support and tips Jackalope 88 10764 June 14, 2017 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Regina
  What Are You Doing For Christmas? Seraphina 46 6591 December 18, 2016 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Money-Saving Tips from Tibs and Shell Shell B 97 10384 December 10, 2016 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope