Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My quest for quality...
My quest for quality...
offensiveness is a never ending challenge.

So please if I offend you let me know so a more accurate degree of quality offensiveness can be maintained.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: My quest for quality...
(November 23, 2009 at 2:00 pm)Dotard Wrote: So please if I offend you let me know so a more accurate degree of quality offensiveness can be maintained.

Ah, the quality of the insults isn't like when I was a young lad. You young people today, you don't know what an insult is. Y'know, when I was an apprentice condom-polisher back in 1923, I .... zzzzz .... zzzz .... snores, swallows false teeth.
Only sheep need a shepherd.
LOL @ POPE LMFAO

@ Dotard, I consider myself quite quite... completely unoffendable. So you could consider me a challenge Big Grin

Btw, since unoffendable isn't a word, perhaps I should have said imperturbable.

EvF
I'm not sure what offends me. ;\ Maybe just when people challenge your beliefs (unbeliefs more accurately) is when I get kind of offended. Or maybe not offended but defensive. If they are not the same thing. lol Big Grin
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
How much does a master condom-polisher make anyway?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
and where can I apply?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(November 27, 2009 at 1:00 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: How much does a master condom-polisher make anyway?

We were well paid - threepence a week was a lot in them days. But after a 16-hour shift you felt kind of .... drained.

dotard Wrote:and where can I apply?
You can't apply, it's all been moved over to the Far East now, though you don't get the quality. It's the lengths, you see.
Only sheep need a shepherd.
(November 23, 2009 at 2:00 pm)Dotard Wrote: offensiveness is a never ending challenge.

So please if I offend you let me know so a more accurate degree of quality offensiveness can be maintained.

I would prefer that you deliberately TRY to offend me, then maybe I can give you an evaluation. You may then tweak your offensiveness level based upon said eval.

What say you?
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
(November 23, 2009 at 2:00 pm)Dotard Wrote: offensiveness is a never ending challenge.

Sadly, I'm afraid you lack the wit, intellect and viciousness for truly Olympic standards of offensiveness..

However,you do splendidly for an amateur.

(see what I did there?) Cool Shades
So, I got to thinking about the condom polisher job and I see it two ways...

Let's just say that it would either be a great job or a terrible job depending which side of the condom you are polishing. I would prefer to polish the inside, if you know what I mean...

We didn't give this subject enough discussion if you ask me!

Rhizo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope