Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime & Manga Thread
Anime & Manga Thread
I'm pretty sure this has been a thread like this in the past but the thread is old so I decided to bring up the anime and manga discussion.

I been watching Space Dandy, Kill la Kill, and Naruto Shippuden at the moment. Haven't really been reading any manga lately.

What about you guys? Discuss.
RE: Anime & Manga Thread
I suppose I can forgive you for liking Naruto, I just finished Kashimashi, Saki, and
Michiko to Hatchin
I actually don't like Naruto that much but I do like certain characters in particular like Asuma, Shikamaru, and Tobi. I would usually just skip Naruto episodes anyway.
I'm still watching Azumanga Daioh
That one was pretty funny, I completed that anime a few years ago.
I'm kinda hoping they hurry on the Sailor Moon remake
Me too, I liked watching Sailor Moon when I was younger. Back when it was on Toonami along with other anime like Gundam, DBZ, Hamtaro, etc.
If you like funny then watch Nichijou. If you don't like that anime then kill yourself!
(January 24, 2014 at 2:06 am)wolf39us Wrote: If you like funny then watch Nichijou. If you don't like that anime then kill yourself!

Now now, no death threats please. I have that anime on my plan to watch list.
(January 24, 2014 at 2:11 am)Dark Fatal Knight Wrote:
(January 24, 2014 at 2:06 am)wolf39us Wrote: If you like funny then watch Nichijou. If you don't like that anime then kill yourself!

Now now, no death threats please. I have that anime on my plan to watch list.

I threatened no one lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old-school anime (japanimation) fans anyone? johnnyboy 14 1189 January 6, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Has anyone here seen this Anime OVA before? ƵenKlassen 0 485 December 1, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: ƵenKlassen
  Best anime series and anime movie in the world ErGingerbreadMandude 26 4277 November 20, 2017 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Films and anime Dystopia 2 893 July 1, 2014 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  The Anime Thread Gilgamesh 118 32412 July 28, 2013 at 1:53 am
Last Post: Gilgamesh
  Favourite Anime Openings frankiej 32 8952 June 16, 2012 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Tempus
  I hate anime. Dotard 15 5766 July 30, 2010 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Zen Badger