Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Store brand beats name brand
Store brand beats name brand
What are some of your favorite products that you would much rather buy store brand than name brand?

Kroger brand bologna beats Oscar Mayer any day for me.
RE: Store brand beats name brand
I really like the machine soda at Walmart.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Frozen vegetables.
Tater tots.
I love the Tesco baked beans. Combined with the Tesco tomato ketchup its awesome Tongue
Cato said frozen vegetables and I totally agree.

Store brand frozen veg. is terrible. My broccoli was brown and just nasty looking. Gotta go with Green Giant on frozen veg.
Oscar Meyers is just disgusting to begin with.
(February 3, 2014 at 3:01 pm)No_God Wrote: Cato said frozen vegetables and I totally agree.

Store brand frozen veg. is terrible. My broccoli was brown and just nasty looking. Gotta go with Green Giant on frozen veg.

I have to agree. I usually get name brand veggies. Last time I got a bag of frozen Great Value veggies they were pretty terrible as well.
You people are speaking some strange language, yes? Because what you're saying seems to imply that one might purchase foodstuffs, and horror of horrors, prepare said foods for one's own consumption.

Obviously this is a cleverly disguised troll, as everyone knows that food comes from restaurants.
I would rather buy Wranglers jeans than Levis. They're advertised as comfortable, and they certainly are. Not to mention cheaper. Someone once teased me about it, and insisted I get Levis, but I just said no. Rustlers are good too.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 600 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name me........ Brian37 6 627 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1646 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2234 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1756 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Different Brand of Idiot onlinebiker 39 1593 July 21, 2020 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 798 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1685 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4428 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Brand Spanking New (Sort of) Writer's Forum (Unmoderated) Shell B 18 2557 May 18, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Shell B