Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can emphetamines make you go crazy?
Can emphetamines make you go crazy?
I know meth amphetamine is known to make people go crazy, but someone I know takes speed.
He's been taking it for about 15 years or so, he's already had what he describes as psychosis from it but still takes it pretty much every week and he does act strange but will insist that it's not because of speed and insist he isn't addicted.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with amphetamine addicts before? Are they all annoying arrogant pricks or is it just the guy who I know?

By the way the title is supposed to say amphetamines, not emphatamines

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Can emphetamines make you go crazy?
Yes, depending on dosage. Your friend is likely in denial.
They can cause depression and they gave a friend of mine an anxiety attack.
I use to take adderall recreationally over long periods of time. It def did something mentally to me that I didn't recover from till a couple of months of not taking it.
Quote:By the way the title is supposed to say amphetamines, not emphatamines

I think all that emphatamines do is make you emphatic.

Amphetamines, on the other had, are pretty well bad news all the way round.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Crazy Gene brewer 2 695 January 28, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cannabis can make patients 'less bothered by pain' 5thHorseman 19 5099 January 9, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Crazy Evilutionists find new gaps in the fossil record! Cyberman 0 1127 August 10, 2012 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman