Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Ted Cruz Did the Politically Appropriate Thing....
So Ted Cruz Did the Politically Appropriate Thing....
posted a short tribute to Nelson Mandela...and his nutty fan base lost their fucking minds. The comments are the interesting part.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/06...s-go-crazy
RE: So Ted Cruz Did the Politically Appropriate Thing....
For a moment I was thinking he resigned. It sure would have been the most appropriate thing he could do. That and disappear from public life.
(February 7, 2014 at 6:04 pm)Isun Wrote: For a moment I was thinking he resigned. It sure would have been the most appropriate thing he could do. That and disappear from public life.

ROFLOL
Nelson Mandela was a communist terrorist. South Afrika is a destroyed country now because of him, the black on white crime there is horrendous.
(February 7, 2014 at 8:38 pm)paintpooper Wrote: Nelson Mandela was a communist terrorist. South Afrika is a destroyed country now because of him, the black on white crime there is horrendous.

Thanks for giving us all a great example of the kind of crazy Ted Cruz people responded with.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Ted Cruz should resign because some of his supporters objected to him writing a homage to Mandela? Why?
Some may call them junk, I call them treasures.
(February 7, 2014 at 8:38 pm)paintpooper Wrote: Nelson Mandela was a communist terrorist. South Afrika is a destroyed country now because of him, the black on white crime there is horrendous.

Yeah, I guess cause opposing apartheid is just fucking horrible...

Payback's a bitch ain't it.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 8, 2014 at 2:43 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

Payback's a bitch ain't it.

There is no 'payback' since the people suffering most under the new regime are Black people. And Most south Africans are too young to have voted during Apartheid so 'Payback' is hardly appropriate to them either.

Most people are worse off now than 25 years ago. Only a small,politically connected group of black people are thriving Law and order has fallen apart and now police are brutal and corrupt instead of just being brutal.

Until the ANC properly splits apart and there are at least two viable political parties South Africa will not resemble a modern democracy.
Some may call them junk, I call them treasures.
Ted Cruz would sell his own mother if he thought it would get him votes. Remember this guy did the fake filibuster.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1009 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Brian37 8 456 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4785 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2720 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Is preserving languages a good thing? FlatAssembler 21 2545 November 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Is corruption mostly a good thing? FlatAssembler 26 2034 December 16, 2019 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 942 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4053 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1047 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 965 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: WinterHold