Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing?
Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing?
1: They both believe in a masterrace to rule the world
2: They look down upon NonJews(Goyim)/Jews.
3: Writings of how inferior they are compared to the chosen ones
4: One is a religion the other never developed into one
5: Even if Jeans was made by Jews and cool Uniforms was made by nazis, that still doesnt mean that i have to like them ideologically
6: Germans were good at warfare, Jews however werent good at warfare historically
7: Germany for Germans, Israel for Hebrews. America for Americans, Arabia for Arabs.
8: Politically one dont need to hate people for their background, but why should one racist ideology be accepted, and only one hated? When they are both the same
RE: Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing?
There are lots of things in every cultures religious texts that don't reflect the current state of the religion. Things that people used to believe, but don't believe anymore. When white supremacists stop believing in white supremacy, then they won't get (as much)shit for ethnocentrism. It'll still be there as a part of their history and a nasty thorn in their establishment myths, ofc. Unlike jews, however, we'll have to come up with another word for white supremacists who no longer believe in white supremacy - normal..sane, maybe?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 3, 2020 at 2:37 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: There are lots of things in every cultures religious texts that don't reflect the current state of the religion.  Things that people used to believe, but don't believe anymore.  When white supremacists stop believing in white supremacy, then they won't get (as much)shit for ethnocentrism.  It'll still be there as a part of their history and a nasty thorn in their establishment myths, ofc.   Unlike jews, however, we'll have to come up with another word for white supremacists who no longer believe in white supremacy - normal..sane, maybe?

When you mean white supremacy. Do you mean people who believe Caucasians are superior types of people, or the type who just likes western culture and appreciates it and wanna take part in the country they live in?
Think of all of the patriotic people of not white-istan wandering up and down streets covered in american fast food, watching english language tv and listening to western music. Be kind of silly to call them white supremacists, wouldn't it?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 3, 2020 at 2:43 pm)Sweden83 Wrote:
(December 3, 2020 at 2:37 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: There are lots of things in every cultures religious texts that don't reflect the current state of the religion.  Things that people used to believe, but don't believe anymore.  When white supremacists stop believing in white supremacy, then they won't get (as much)shit for ethnocentrism.  It'll still be there as a part of their history and a nasty thorn in their establishment myths, ofc.   Unlike jews, however, we'll have to come up with another word for white supremacists who no longer believe in white supremacy - normal..sane, maybe?

When you mean white supremacy. Do you mean people who believe Caucasians are superior types of people, or the type who just likes western culture and appreciates it and wanna take part in the country they live in?

How did you, personally, come by your white supremacist/anti-Semitic attitudes? I mean, was it a family thing or did you stumble across a website?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quite a lot of yeah-but-ism lately, ain't they.
(December 3, 2020 at 2:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 3, 2020 at 2:43 pm)Sweden83 Wrote: When you mean white supremacy. Do you mean people who believe Caucasians are superior types of people, or the type who just likes western culture and appreciates it and wanna take part in the country they live in?

How did you, personally, come by your white supremacist/anti-Semitic attitudes? I mean, was it a family thing or did you stumble across a website?

Boru

What culture is superior? I never said that
Intersectionality, man. A god believing anti commy white supremacist thinks of a way to posit their ideology as a rational premise which can draw The Atheist into some form of allyship. They figure it's the jewish shit. It's not the craziest thing they think. It might be a feedback loop, though. People expect it because it's easy to find online and it's easy to find online because white supremacists expect it to work. Hell..worked on them.

Speaking solely of the ideology and it's adherents, ofc. Not people who like croissants, the office, and elvis. Those people just hear that stuff and sometimes agree with it, limited fields of interest and all.

The primary question though, if I have it right OP - why is any one form of ethnocentrism better than another, or more or less accepted than another. Yes? The short answer is that they aren't.

Ethnocentrism bad.
1: They both believe in a masterrace to rule the world You'd think that a group centered around world domination would have at least tried to focus on areas other than the one part of the Middle East that doesn't have oil.
2: They look down upon NonJews(Goyim)/Jews. As a rule, not anymore. For the most part, the Jewish people have assimilated, and most of the world has come around to the idea that Anti-Semitism is bad, therefore there's really no need to. Things may be different in Israel, but if that's what you're talking about, keep your claims specific and to the point.
3: Writings of how inferior they are compared to the chosen ones Invariably written when they were living in areas where they were surrounded by Gentiles who hated and feared them and would kill them if they could get away with it. And when that's your only exposure to others, of fucking course you're going to end up like that.
4: One is a religion the other never developed into one Well, Aryanism technically doesn't center around a deity or the teachings of a certain teacher.
5: Even if Jeans was made by Jews and cool Uniforms was made by nazis, that still doesnt mean that i have to like them ideologically A fair point, I guess?
6: Germans were good at warfare, Jews however werent good at warfare historically Germans being good at warfare? It's complicated, given that they were able to soldier through two world wars, but ever since 1871, they only actually won when they were A) a smaller part of a larger coalition like NATO, or B) Putting down uprisings, usually in places like Africa. As for the Jewish people? Well, for the most part, they weren't an organised force, at least between 70 AD and 1948. Once Israel comes into being, just look at Wikipedia's "List of Wars involving Israel." They have unambiguously lost exactly once.
7: Germany for Germans, Israel for Hebrews. America for Americans, Arabia for Arabs. So, when you say America for Americans, do you mean the native people or the white guys who decimated their numbers and reduced them into poverty?
8: Politically one dont need to hate people for their background, but why should one racist ideology be accepted, and only one hated? When they are both the same The origins of one might be more understandable than the other, but in the long-term, all hateful ideologies should be rooted out.

(December 3, 2020 at 2:43 pm)Sweden83 Wrote: When you mean white supremacy. Do you mean people who believe Caucasians are superior types of people, or the type who just likes western culture and appreciates it and wanna take part in the country they live in?

If the latter sees people who don't look like them trying to appreciate and take part in Western culture and living in the same country as them (say, Syrians in Sweden doing much the same things as native-born Swedes) as a threat or otherwise a bad thing, there's no real point in differentiating them from the former.

Case in point, imagine a Swedish guy named Oscar Andersson. He’s just a guy who likes his culture and wants to take part in it. Now imagine a Syrian named Mohammed Khalid, who fled Syria during the war and wound up living in Sweden. He’s lived there long enough that he’s grown to appreciate the same things Oscar does. If Oscar sees Mohammed’s interest in his adopted culture as a threat or a bad thing, then he’s just as much a racist as the guys who outright state that outright state Caucasians are a superior people.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 3, 2020 at 2:58 pm)Sweden83 Wrote:
(December 3, 2020 at 2:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: How did you, personally, come by your white supremacist/anti-Semitic attitudes? I mean, was it a family thing or did you stumble across a website?

Boru

What culture is superior? I never said that

You didn’t need to.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1002 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Brian37 8 456 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is preserving languages a good thing? FlatAssembler 21 2543 November 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Is corruption mostly a good thing? FlatAssembler 26 2011 December 16, 2019 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin WinterHold 25 2820 July 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4045 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1043 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 963 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1873 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger