Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread
The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread
Since Trump is basically out of the picture now, I think we should focus our efforts on another brain-damaged American conservative.

[Image: EsPROmOWMAAwCv1.jpeg]

He seems to think the PCA is an agreement between the United States and the citizens of Paris. I wonder if he also thinks the Treaty of Versailles applied only to people who lived in the palace.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread
AOC mocked him hard and heavy after that tweet. She did everything but call him a dumbass. I'll see if I can grab a shot of the tweet.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...agreement/

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Cruz is the result of a transporter accident involving Jar Jar and Dobby.  True story.
I responded on his page.

The planet isn't flat!
(January 21, 2021 at 5:58 pm)Ranjr Wrote: Cruz is the result of a transporter accident involving Jar Jar and Dobby.  True story.

If we give him a sock, will he go away?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 21, 2021 at 6:02 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I responded on his page.

The planet isn't flat!

What a stupid response.

Boru
(January 21, 2021 at 6:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 21, 2021 at 6:02 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I responded on his page.

The planet isn't flat!

What a stupid response.

Boru

Exactly what is "stupid" about stating the fact that burning fossil fuels is causing weather volatility across the planet?

The planet is a ball, not a flat disk. That means whatever others do in burning fossil fuels in other nation affects the entire planet.
(January 21, 2021 at 5:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Since Trump is basically out of the picture now, I think we should focus our efforts on another brain-damaged American conservative.

He seems to think the PCA is an agreement between the United States and the citizens of Paris. I wonder if he also thinks the Treaty of Versailles applied only to people who lived in the palace.

Boru

[Image: dzJHLg0.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 21, 2021 at 7:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 21, 2021 at 6:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What a stupid response.

Boru

Exactly what is "stupid" about stating the fact that burning fossil fuels is causing weather volatility across the planet?

The planet is a ball, not a flat disk. That means whatever others do in burning fossil fuels in other nation affects the entire planet.

Ok, now it’s stupid for two reasons.

1. Cruz has never, ever given any indication he thinks the Earth is flat.

2. The burning of fossil fuels would affect a disc-shaped planet in precisely the same way it would affect a spherical planet.

Boru
(January 21, 2021 at 8:08 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(January 21, 2021 at 5:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Since Trump is basically out of the picture now, I think we should focus our efforts on another brain-damaged American conservative.

Boru

[Image: dzJHLg0.jpg]

AOC to Cruz, 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 322137 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 25171 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2440 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 25992 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 902 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 278673 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ted Cruz: The Fappening Clueless Morgan 31 5832 September 13, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30121 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9444 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Racists Minimalist 249 47470 December 8, 2016 at 3:07 pm