Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can donors be banned?
Can donors be banned?
Because I will donate money if they can't be banned.
RE: Can donors be banned?
Yes, they can.
This isn't the United States. This is the internet. And everyone has to follow the rules no matter how much money they have.
(February 20, 2014 at 7:03 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Because I will donate money if they can't be banned.

First of all:
It would be a lot easier and cheaper just to exercise some self-control.

Secondly:
You should donate anyway. Show everyone that you're not all bad.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Because, at the end of the day.....

(February 20, 2014 at 7:21 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: This isn't the United States. This is the internet. And everyone has to follow the rules no matter how much money they have.

Communists... *hissss*
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(February 20, 2014 at 7:03 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Because I will donate money if they can't be banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Bit of advice which (I hope) may serve you well in future:

Holding people hostage for money isn't going to ingratiate you to anyone.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

If we were to look at this forum as society and the mods and admins as its governing body, what you're doing is the equivalent of a person-corporation lobbying the government with pre-emptive bribes so that you can flaunt the rules without fearing consequences.

It's like performance art to demonstrate the blatant rapaciousness of corporatism. If I thought this was your intent, I would applaud you.
I'll cut you a deal, Raptor. Donate money to me and I promise not to ban you. I can't speak for the rest of the Staff, of course.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to Banned Members? Jehanne 5 1212 May 20, 2020 at 6:53 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Germans Are Coming banned? FallentoReason 48 14431 June 19, 2013 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Big Blue Sky
  A_Nony_Mouse has been banned frz 52 15846 May 15, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Why Was I Banned? BGChuckLee 200 44606 February 5, 2013 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  So when are you getting banned? Napoléon 141 55849 April 3, 2012 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  What is preaching and why is it banned fr0d0 24 8360 October 31, 2011 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  CVA Friend Banned As Known Spammer Knight 6 3124 January 19, 2010 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  G-mark banned? Giff 1 2295 May 23, 2009 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki