Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of You May Really Hate Me for This
Some of You May Really Hate Me for This
I'm sorry for the shitty cards that you got dealt. A terminal illness truly sucks, but you are not the only one who has one and imposing your gratuitous unrealistic fantasies on other people by manipulating them with guilt is just wrong in my opinion. Why does Channing Tatum have to kiss you? How long a kiss does it have to be? Does he have to kiss every dying girl on earth? WTF?!

Where the fuck does anyone get off using their own suffering to invade someone elses personal life just because he or she happens to be good looking? A kiss is a highly personal thing - even for an actor. Do you not care that he may be in a relationship? Is it alright for me to ask Jessica Alba to kiss me, or better yet blow me simply because I have a terminal illness?

I'm sorry that I can't be more empathetic on this one but honestly ... fuck you bitch. Get a kitten and leave your fantasies at home.

[Image: 1743562_10202483376260523_826461169_n.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Some of You May Really Hate Me for This
Honey do you have a link for whatever you're yelling about?
Someone help me come up with a way to fake terminal cancer so I can fuck Tom Hiddleston.

Thanks.

Indeed. If he were to refuse, he'd be made out to be the bad guy! Yet another reason why the cult of celebrity needs to be opposed.
Sum ergo sum
Quote: A terminal illness truly sucks, but you are not the only one who has one

Everyone is born with a terminal illness called "life."
(February 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Honey do you have a link for whatever you're yelling about?

I'm sorry BQ, no link. It's just a picture of a woman with a plea to Ellen Degenerous to assist her in convincing Channing Tatum to kiss her.
[Image: Evolution.png]

BTW, WTF is Channing Tatum?
I actually agree with you Cin. We are all dying in one way or the other, being aware of how you go is no justification for invading someone else's personal space, as you put it. However, other wishes that Ellen (and other organisations) provide for terminally ill patients are wonderful and I like that during a shitty time like that, someone might get the experience of a lifetime. Or then awesome celebrities, who donate their time in order to give smiles to those who need it the most (like Johnny Depp dressing up as Jack Sparrow in a children's ward).

(February 25, 2014 at 12:04 pm)No_God Wrote: Someone help me come up with a way to fake terminal cancer so I can fuck Tom Hiddleston.

Thanks.

Now that's a brilliant thought, love! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote: ? Is it alright for me to ask Jessica Alba to kiss me, or better yet blow me simply because I have a terminal illness?

Cough, wheeze.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(February 25, 2014 at 12:04 pm)No_God Wrote: Someone help me come up with a way to fake terminal cancer so I can fuck Tom Hiddleston.

Thanks.

Now that's a worthy cause! Wink

Seriously, I never really thought about the practical applications of well publicized emotional blackmail before now. 'Cause, you know, I really think some Karen Gillan ass in my lap would be good for my health, if anyone knows how to get into contact with a major news outlet. Devil

Or should I just post a schmaltzy video on youtube and wait for it to go viral? Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1062 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1109 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2622 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1754 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1179 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  this may be it! Drich 64 4846 April 24, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: no one
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2708 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 714 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1790 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene