Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Welcomed Here If I Love The Lord?
Am I Welcomed Here If I Love The Lord?
Just curious?
RE: Am I Welcomed Here If I Love The Lord?
(March 10, 2014 at 12:39 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: Just curious?

Yes sir... I love satan..
So long as you follow the rules, you should be fine.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yes of course, though your reception after that welcome will largely boil down to how willing you are to engage in honest conversation. Do that, and I don't foresee any major troubles for you. Big Grin
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
As long as you don't love him in front of my face, yes.Smile

In all seriousness, though, people of all beliefs are welcome.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
We be troll-hatin'!

[Image: made_in_trollhattan_by_trolls.jpg]

But seriously, my very life was saved by a Christian who knows I am an atheist, and just took a few verses and completely boiled them down to something secular that was of use to me and many others, regardless of faith or lack thereof. Got me out of a dangerous depressive stint.

Show yourself to be one of those good Christians. Welcome!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
You are!

[Image: nic-cage-face-off.jpg]
(March 10, 2014 at 12:39 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: Just curious?

That all depends on how lucky you feel.

[Image: do-you-feel-lucky.jpg]

Welcome to the forums.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
From what I can make out, yes!

Provided you don't think that loving the Lord does not give you license to be a cock.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Welcome? Of course.

Beliefs challenged and bullshite called? Naturally.

Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HI everyone & we hope we are welcomed here funcouple 11 2537 August 30, 2019 at 2:06 am
Last Post: funcouple
  It is I, thy Lord and God Metis 66 9369 February 16, 2015 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Outtahere
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6671 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United