Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is I, thy Lord and God
It is I, thy Lord and God
Greetings sheep, I come now at this day and age to share with you the good news of my full and final revelation.

Of course if any of you depraved sinners had used the sense of righteousness I gave you to acknowledge my earlier attempts to contact you all through the obvious signs of intelligent design in the world I so lovingly crafted all of you would already know I am Metis, the one true God. Forget the ancient desert books, relics, "spiritual" experiences and all those falsehoods the many false prophets of the Demiurge has shown you, I come once and for all to share my word directly to those who are at most risk of eternal damnation, because I love you all and desire to have a personal relationship with all sentient beings whom I so painstakingly crafted.

Needless to say I am a theist, I know I exist and now none of you have any reason to deny me or continue this folly of rebellion against my most august person.

You may now worship me and offer prayers, adoration and the veneration I so rightly deserve for having created you.

Metty-
RE: It is I, thy Lord and God
ಠ_ಠ ..
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(February 10, 2015 at 1:58 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: ಠ_ಠ ..

Surprise. I'm real. Big Grin
Are you the god of tits and wine? That's only god I'll worship.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Sorry bud, I'm a follower of the One True Lord, the FSM (MSBUH). Everyone knows He created the world and touched us with his noodly appendage.

Unless you can top his heaven-offer of a stripper factory and a beer volcano, I'll pass.

Whattaya got, heaven-wise?
(February 10, 2015 at 1:58 pm)Metis Wrote: I know I exist

May I enquire as to how?

Welcome
(February 10, 2015 at 2:02 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Are you the god of tits and wine? That's only god I'll worship.

I am the God of all things my child, all that is was made by me.
Meh, 'tis not interesting.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Anusius denounces Metis as a false god !!

But welcome to new memeber by the same name, Metis.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Welcome to the forum

I predict a ban hammer in your near futher (less than 24 hours).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I Welcomed Here If I Love The Lord? Revelation777 50 6634 March 11, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Jackalope