Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic Group Leader: Academics 'Take Out and Shot'
Catholic Group Leader: Academics 'Take Out and Shot'
Catholic Group Leader Calls For Liberal Academics To Be 'Taken Out And Shot'

Austin Ruse, president of the nonprofit research group Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute, said on American Family Radio Wednesday that liberal leaders of “modern universities” should “all be taken out and shot.”

Austin Ruse: "My daughters go to a little private religious school and we pay an arm and a leg for it precisely to keep them away from all of this kind of nonsense. I do hope that they go to a Christian college or university and to keep them so far away from the hard left, human-hating people that run modern universities, who should all be taken out and shot."

This guy is such an idiot...

What do you guys think?
RE: Catholic Group Leader: Academics 'Take Out and Shot'
The republicunts will nominate him for president.
(March 15, 2014 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The republicunts will nominate him for president.

[Image: beating-a-dead-horse-o.gif]
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Let's see the collection of turds who get into the primaries, eh.
(March 15, 2014 at 9:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Let's see the collection of turds who get into the primaries, eh.

True enough I guess. I'd probably take that guy over Herman Cain.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Quote:Austin Ruse: "My daughters go to a little private religious school and we pay an arm and a leg for it precisely to keep them away from all of this kind of nonsense. I do hope that they go to a Christian college or university and to keep them so far away from the hard left, human-hating people that run modern universities, who should all be taken out and shot."

A real paragon of the 'loving Christian' this guy.... Dodgy
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Maybe he should be taken out and shot? Thinking
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
A religious person so aware and afraid of the existence of dissenting voices that he threatens violence?! I never! Confusedhock:
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 34517 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 358 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Cult leader encouraging his followers to starve to death. Rev. Rye 2 465 April 28, 2023 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Twelve religious group members arrested over Australian girl's death zebo-the-fat 2 691 July 6, 2022 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Question to theists: When to take the bible literally? T.J. 22 1829 November 26, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 3968 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why I can't take the Gospels seriously. Jehanne 39 3633 June 18, 2021 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1414 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1354 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 781 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet