Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned at another atheist forum
Banned at another atheist forum
I'm baaaaaack....after being banned at another atheist forum. That's the second. Not sure what difference it makes, but atheists like to announce when they've been banned at a Christian site, so what the heck.

The first site to ban me at least had the balls to just ban me without making excuses. This time, I was there for months without a single warning, then tangled with admin (the mightiest of the flame warriors, and strangely enough, a Christian on an atheist site). A couple days later admin claims I'm a sock puppet and bans me.
Thinking

Hi Minnie! Saw you down there occasionally. You seem calmer there.
RE: Banned at another atheist forum
Got banned from TTA, huh? Damn, now we have to put up with your incessant whining over here...

I thought you deemed us unworthy of your presence some time ago. Oh well, Welcome back.
(March 18, 2014 at 7:31 am)John V Wrote: I'm baaaaaack....after being banned at another atheist forum. That's the second. Not sure what difference it makes, but atheists like to announce when they've been banned at a Christian site, so what the heck.

The first site to ban me at least had the balls to just ban me without making excuses. This time, I was there for months without a single warning, then tangled with admin (the mightiest of the flame warriors, and strangely enough, a Christian on an atheist site). A couple days later admin claims I'm a sock puppet and bans me.
Thinking

Hi Minnie! Saw you down there occasionally. You seem calmer there.

Don't worry keep fighting! Wink Shades
I have no idea who you r,you seem like you'll either be great fun or scar me for life I guess I have sit back and find out which.
[Image: CakjE.png]
Welcome back, John.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(March 18, 2014 at 7:34 am)LastPoet Wrote: Got banned from TTA, huh? Damn, now we have to put up with your incessant whining over here...

I thought you deemed us unworthy of your presence some time ago.
IIRC I said I'd be gone for awhile...I sometimes slam doors but I'm usually careful not to burn bridges. Wink
Quote:Oh well, Welcome back.
Thanks! Big Grin

(March 18, 2014 at 8:12 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I have no idea who you r,you seem like you'll either be great fun or scar me for life I guess I have sit back and find out which.
Who says we can't do both? Angel
(March 18, 2014 at 7:31 am)John V Wrote: but atheists like to announce when they've been banned at a Christian site, so what the heck.
[Image: 47355268.jpg]
Onwards upwards Christian soldier.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Fuck off.
I hate the bible. I love that do as thy whilst stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Role(s) as Atheists on an Atheist Forum. ignoramus 28 3776 May 12, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  greek atheist pm banned shadowchrist 10 2521 September 1, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Atheists and Feminists at Yale also tried to get Ayaan Hirsi Ali banned from speaking TheMessiah 18 3214 March 31, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is this the best Atheist Forum? Phatt Matt s 44 12646 April 5, 2014 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Why did u join atheist forum? zentor 32 10207 June 23, 2012 at 7:33 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Recently Banned m.condon 38 11089 February 3, 2012 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Youtube has banned the James Randi Educational Foundation Eilonnwy 1 1719 March 30, 2009 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Demonaura