Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the atheist of 18 years and below open this thread.
Dear friends,
I am also below 18 and want to ask you really important question but before I want to know how is your life.Like what are you doing in your professional life ,what do you study, age when you became atheist and which religion from you converted.
RE: All the atheist of 18 years and below open this thread.
I'm 50 and I clicked on this thread, what now ??? Cool Shades
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
I was gonna answered but now he's banned lol
Creepy thread anyway.
He was referring to IQ. So if you posted in this thr... aw, fuck.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Gone so soon.....and so young!
Will they ever learn? *polishes the banhammer*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open to explore possibility zwanzig 102 6709 February 20, 2021 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Astreja
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 29763 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Religion is fluff but the Doctrines are solid. Keep mind open. RonaldMcRaygun 12 2250 March 31, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Controlled by fables from thousands of years ago! thool 19 2424 January 18, 2017 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How open are you with your Atheism? Casca 88 9508 November 3, 2016 at 3:02 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  300 years, yet atheism has not grown into a viable movement | Bart Campolo mralstoner 31 4399 October 20, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: comet
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 6957 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  A series of my arguments/points over the years. Mystic 9 2690 December 11, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Are you open to religious experiences? Strider 30 5347 December 18, 2014 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Alex K
Information Two Years Later,Indian Skeptic Who Debunked a “Miracle” is Still in Exile in Finland MountainsWinAgain 2 1296 June 4, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb