Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather where you are?
Rainbow 
How's the weather where you are?
I like talking about weather. So imma make a thread for my fellow weather-lovers.

Right now it's raining. I've been waiting all damn weekend for a thunderstorm. The weather forecast said it'd thunderstorm for the past few days and nothing. At least it's raining now. Still no thunder. Sad

It's about 65°F (18°C), but tomorrow night is supposed to snow! :0
RE: How's the weather where you are?
Overcast and wet.

Surprisingly no wind . . . . yet.

Wellington is infamous for its wind.
Dying to live, living to die.
Cloudy with a little bit of rain. I've been hoping for a big thunderstorm the last 2 days but no such luck.
70F and sunny. We're prepping some baby back ribs for the grill. Hungry
82 with a light breeze. Beautiful day.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
64 (18) degrees. Wind WNW at 12mph (20 kph). Quite manageable!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hey Sedna. Big Grin

Here in Perth Western Australia we have just had four days of 30-35 C sunny skies. Currently have a High pressure system moving over us which should give way to a Low moving in tomorrow. Then it will be back to cool nights and 25-27 C days.

Today is cloudless and 34C humidity is rising so we MIGHT get some drizzling rain over the next few days.

Ho hum... Another "perfect day in paradise" Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
What c said... although in the area we both live, it's pretty typically like that most of the year.
Lovely. 10°c, sunny and just the right amount of warm for me to go out without a jacket and not feel all burny. I think I'll go to the park later and see the new baby ducklings.
The weather is above me.. I am under the weather..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How's the weather treating you today? Foxaèr 63 762 11 hours ago
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1111 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 626 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3118 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Somewhat reliable weather site sought. Gawdzilla Sama 7 1029 August 2, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  What's the Weather? Nope 97 9049 March 19, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For you cold weather people Foxaèr 9 986 October 15, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Weather paulpablo 12 2403 April 6, 2013 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Tonus