Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhat reliable weather site sought.
Somewhat reliable weather site sought.
Currently Weather.com says it's 89F outside, and the predictions for the 12 hours starting at 10:30 AM go no higher than 79F. I give up. Any recommendations?
RE: Somewhat reliable weather site sought.
I use: https://www.accuweather.com/

That or the local TV station sights.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Star 
(August 2, 2018 at 5:45 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Currently Weather.com says it's 89F outside, and the predictions for the 12 hours starting at 10:30 AM go no higher than 79F. I give up. Any recommendations?

How about the Antarctic, there the forecast of “cold” has been consistently accurate for centuries.
The weather in Ireland is so reliable that it's called 'The Emerald Isle' only because 'The Incessant Nagging Drizzle Isle' wasn't pulling in the tourist trade.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 2, 2018 at 7:01 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The weather in Ireland is so reliable that it's called 'The Emerald Isle' only because 'The Incessant Nagging Drizzle Isle' wasn't pulling in the tourist trade.

Boru

Well, I'm Irish on my parent's side of the family, so...

(August 2, 2018 at 6:21 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 2, 2018 at 5:45 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Currently Weather.com says it's 89F outside, and the predictions for the 12 hours starting at 10:30 AM go no higher than 79F. I give up. Any recommendations?

How about the Antarctic, there the forecast of “cold” has been consistently accurate for centuries.

That's because lazy people don't post forecasts in full.

"Oh, fuck me, it's goddamn ball-busting cold, and that's in the toilets!"
I rely on NOAA.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Oh man, my friends debate this all the time. I've heard heated discussions over what weather site is the best. I just googled the weather . I.e. lander Wyoming weather. Google always knows best.

Hail Google.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I’m not sure where all they cover, but I like weatherunderground.com. Haven’t used the site for a while, but the app is fairly good. Normally for the bike, I use the MyRadar app, which is just a radar. I want to see where the rain is, and how it is moving.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1065 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What news site(s) do you follow? arewethereyet 20 1374 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 676 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 619 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3085 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9732 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  So I found this site... :D Excited Penguin 57 4273 July 30, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's the Weather? Nope 97 8839 March 19, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For you cold weather people Foxaèr 9 975 October 15, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  My life is this site, a revival Foxaèr 26 3749 May 19, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Regina