Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woah Louisiana!
Woah Louisiana!
They want to make the official state the Bible.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/...tate-book/

I know it is Fox News.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Woah Louisiana!
Oh 'Murica. Sad

What happened to you guys? Jefferson would straight fuck your shit UP if he was alive today!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I am not sure. That state has many issues to include those Duck Dynasty People (even tho I find them funny). I have family there, and they are a scary bunch.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
(April 14, 2014 at 6:59 am)Dragonetti Wrote: That state has many issues to include those Duck Dynasty People (even tho I find them funny).

They are huge fakes.

[Image: 8C9407762-131017-ent-duckdynasty3-hmed.b...medium.jpg]

But, boy do they know how to promote a show.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I heard they are major fakes, but they are deeply religious.
All religious people are.
As a Baton Rouge resident, I smell a good old-fashioned, wrapped in 1st Amendment righteousness public Bible burning if this idiocy is passed. Go on, Louisiana legislature, I'm your huckleberry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Louisiana. As Stupid As Texas But More Humid Minimalist 5 1324 May 9, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Louisiana Forces Homeless Shelter To Destroy $8,000 Worth Of Deer Meat Nobody 4 1982 February 28, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Petition: Halt Louisiana's voucher program that could fund creationism. Ziploc Surprise 2 2048 July 21, 2012 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Louisiana Republican shocked that she voted to help fund Muslim schools. Ziploc Surprise 24 9679 July 7, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise