Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPTILIAN RULERS EXPOSED
REPTILIAN RULERS EXPOSED
See this video. I cant post it until I have 10 post but look up reptilian leaders expose .
On youtube copy paste into your search box. Vs5hwP8RDoM

My logic dedcuction and detection would lead to Vatican City Rome. Where they got into biological war clones of ancient Rome who were feared. They could clone a enourmous army of human replicas. Using a modern medical instrument a .357 magnum I have extracted toads out of antagonistic religious peoples heads.

Some of the toads, were shit brown in color except for a narrow precise bright red stripe on its head.
Similar to what Romans wore a red crest on their helmet.
RE: REPTILIAN RULERS EXPOSED
Oh joy.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I THINK U R INSANE LOL
See, I try to make sense...
No and no.
WTF?!?
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
Hey, I do try. And I make sense, at least my momma told me so.
What a fantastic thread and OP - I have never ever even come across a thread or OP that even comes anywhere near as being as absolutely incredibly totally utterly completely and entirely enlightened as this one.

InspectorCritic. You're a Godsend.

Pity God doesn't exist Wink (well, almost certainly Wink).

EvF
Oh god, the David Icke tangent in the 9/11 discussion may have attracted some loonies.
- Meatball
Come now lets not judge until we've seen the evidence.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1837 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Crooked Donald - Mob Ties Exposed Minimalist 17 2224 September 1, 2016 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Another lie about the north korea exposed! Mrdeepthinker 20 2634 August 25, 2014 at 9:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Exposed: The Obama Invasion of Syria Rayaan 119 25275 September 15, 2013 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist