Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's real plan exposed.
Trump's real plan exposed.
Rick won.

But, I want to reforge this fact so I lie and repeat:

This is what Trump is doing to overshadow Biden's victory.
Ignore this maniac and drain his cash by rejecting every lawsuit he presses.
RE: Trump's real plan exposed.
Aids.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Who dafuq is Rick and why is it necessary to clutter up the forum with such an asinine post?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 16, 2020 at 4:18 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Aids.

Yes Trump's tactic is Aids: he is trying to bring down the immune system of America in order for his coup to be acceptable and easier.

He is using the old Nazi tactic of repeating the lie until it is believed.
Rick's been fucking things up for years, his bio reads like a demons resume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

OFC he is Winter. That plan was never hidden to be exposed in the first place, though. Everyone knew he was a snake before they picked him up.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 16, 2020 at 4:22 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Who dafuq is Rick and why is it necessary to clutter up the forum with such an asinine post?

Rick is just a name; it's a reference to Biden.
The post explains the Nazi propaganda tactic that Trump is using: to keep lying until the public believe the lie.
(November 16, 2020 at 4:28 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(November 16, 2020 at 4:22 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Who dafuq is Rick and why is it necessary to clutter up the forum with such an asinine post?

Rick is just a name; it's a reference to Biden.
The post explains the Nazi propaganda tactic that Trump is using: to keep lying until the public believe the lie.

Looks sort of spammy to me.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 16, 2020 at 4:25 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Rick's been fucking things up for years, his bio reads like a demons resume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

OFC he is Winter.  That plan was never hidden to be exposed in the first place, though.  Everyone knew he was a snake before they picked him up.

Meh, Democrats reaped what they sewed for decades TBH, messing with other countries and supporting coups, invading other nations, killing Millions, all that must backfire one day.

And Trump is the exploding gas.
@WinterHold
Interestingly enough, that was something that the nazis claimed that other people did, not something that they acknowledged as their own plan.

They specifically accused the british of it, and employed the rhetoric against abrahamics in a relatively casual way.
(November 16, 2020 at 4:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(November 16, 2020 at 4:28 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Rick is just a name; it's a reference to Biden.

Looks sort of spammy to me.

Because you can't describe spammy propaganda with deep, organized posts.
Fight fire with fire.
Trump is using spam to win, so Biden should use spam too.

Or better: revolt and fix the loopholes in the American constitution that allowed for Trump and the Deep State to exist in the first place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2731 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1513 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 233 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36848 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4462 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Borowitz: Pence Has A Plan Minimalist 4 585 December 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1301 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
Question Coveny’s plan for health care Coveny 54 9764 October 21, 2017 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Bernie Has A Plan Minimalist 16 4449 July 11, 2017 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist