Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who posts on this thread will receive a +1 reputation point.
Everyone who posts on this thread will receive a +1 reputation point.
Hiya lovebirds!

Anyone who posts on this thread will get a greeneey +rep point from me and every post gets kudos. This Is the thread is a place where I want to tenderly caress you and learn which buttons I must push on my keyboard to delight you, for I know that pushing the right buttons on the keyboard have brought me sweetest balms of consolation when the barren northwind wast witheren my soul.

I just wanna love you like you are the only person on earth and give you pleasure. I wanna fondle you tenderly and profusely, but not in an area 69 way or a way that would make Jesus nervous. I take leave of you now but ask that you would enter in my warm embrace and feed off my delicate affections; enkindlin within my swollen heart the fire of passionate yet virginal love. Let me yearningly cater to you, but only with the innocent exchange of catholic schoolboy/schoolgirl affection.

[Image: shutterstock_90764477-300x199_zps8919dcbd.jpg]
Sorry to restart this thread but the last one got me in bookoo trouble for the lack of innocence and violation of AF censorship laws.
RE: Everyone who posts on this thread will receive a +1 reputation point.
We've already exchanged Reps, darling.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Shucks! well,
*hugs, kisses, and kudos lover* x x o o
you put the twinkle in my eye Tiger

Dear Mods, may I have permission to give two rep points instead of one? I'll be sure to give them to the Mods and administrators and donors first.

I'll try not to drop the three C words, the D word, the P word, the V word, the B bomb, or any other of the genitilia bombs outside of a 69.
I'm going to pretend I'm antitheist from now on so I can be a rep point and kudo whore Big Grin
(April 28, 2014 at 2:09 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: Dear Mods, may I have permission to give two rep points instead of one? I'll be sure to give them to the Mods and administrators and donors first.

I'll try not to drop the three C words, the D word, the P word, the V word, the B bomb, or any other of the genitilia bombs outside of a 69.

You know, most people try to bargain with something that actually entices the other party, not just "if you let me do this, I'll stop breaking your rules."
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(April 28, 2014 at 8:50 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(April 28, 2014 at 2:09 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: Dear Mods, may I have permission to give two rep points instead of one? I'll be sure to give them to the Mods and administrators and donors first.

You know, most people try to bargain with something that actually entices the other party, not just "if you let me do this, I'll stop breaking your rules."

I spilled my booze and fell out of my chair. What do I need to offer you? Oral...I won't say...
(April 28, 2014 at 8:56 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: I spilled my booze and fell out of my chair. What do I need to offer you? Oral...I won't say...

I'm not after anything, you could just settle and deal with the limitations and rules of the forum! It's just amusing watching you try to barter next to your empty cart, I guess. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I was going to post in this thread, but I can't think what to say so I won't bother.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 28, 2014 at 10:07 am)Stimbo Wrote: I was going to post in this thread, but I can't think what to say so I won't bother.

Ohh welcome to the love thread dearest stimbo I give you kudos a long with a sloppy kiss on each cheek and one much lower *smootches*
Tsk Tsk, Matt. What would your Catholic friends think of this whoring about!?! For shame, for shame.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Reputation Roadmap Foxaèr 0 192 September 14, 2020 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4437 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  whats the point in ironing cloths? Cepheus Ace 22 1291 April 2, 2019 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 18326 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4151 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  16K posts Foxaèr 14 1224 May 13, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2154 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No point in eternal agony purplepurpose 141 15779 February 13, 2018 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  At What Point Does Activism Become Assholism? Shell B 39 4864 April 22, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Reputation Discussion Thread Excited Penguin 42 4006 November 26, 2016 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Joods