Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th November 2017, 07:42

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
A variation on the "What's Everyone Up To Right Now?" thread.

So how are you feeling? For anyone who wishes to post how they feel.

A rating on a scale of 1-10 is not required although you can do that sorta thing too if you wish of course.

I'm currently feeling pretty damn awesome... I would say about 8/10.

[Image: xjcv9.jpg]
We do not change our minds. Our minds change us.
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Now?
Feeling I'll be real happy on the 24th Dec.
My work load is horrendous, but mentally, Meh, it's just exercise....
That's what I keep telling myself...

Also, I've got fo4 to play tonight!
Yay!!!!!!
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."
Godscreated Wrote:
~ Magic is an illusion, what God does isn't an illusion it is real and unexplainable. If you mean I would call it a miracle, you're right."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Whoo!

I am gonna buy Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten + The African Kingdoms soon.

I really super excited about that.

And I am feeling 9/10 now mood wise, because I am enjoying Mafia and socializing on AF! Whoooooooooooooo!
Hmm indifferent.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Sated. Wink

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov
I feel nothing in the way of emotion right now.
Now that I've finished up my coursework for the time being, and had an excellent night out last night, I feel pretty facking gravy Wink
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Awesome-sauce Iro!

I am feeling awesome-sauce.
(28th November 2015, 21:04)Thena323 Wrote: I feel nothing in the way of emotion right now.

Please don't be like that... Sad
We're here for you, you know that right?!
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."
Godscreated Wrote:
~ Magic is an illusion, what God does isn't an illusion it is real and unexplainable. If you mean I would call it a miracle, you're right."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
I'll inject the feelings into you Thena Wink

But not literally!!!!

Seriously though, I can be infectious and I feel awesome-sauce I FEEL AWESOME-SAUCE TAKE MY AWESOME-SAUCE THENA!

I feel amazing right now Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everyone up to right now? Cyberman 38876 1382641 7 hours ago
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What are you cooking/eating right now? Joods 1233 24907 17th November 2017, 22:31
Last Post: The Gentleman Bastard
  Fartbook is really ticking me off right now. Brian37 0 35 16th November 2017, 20:54
Last Post: Brian37
  Being right in a relationship Lutrinae 41 406 31st October 2017, 14:31
Last Post: mh.brewer
  Putin is hands down the best president right now pool the matey 22 347 5th October 2017, 14:08
Last Post: Hammy
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 233 30th September 2017, 23:11
Last Post: Cthulhu Dreaming
  Why does everyone hate Amy Schumer? Lutrinae 42 807 30th July 2017, 10:32
Last Post: Lutrinae
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Hammy 64 1990 19th May 2017, 06:39
Last Post: Jörmungandr
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 188 23rd April 2017, 09:11
Last Post: Thena323
  Does This RecordingSound Right? Rhondazvous 11 443 5th March 2017, 17:03
Last Post: Rhondazvous