Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D
Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D
With the steady influx of transplants from TTA, I think it's highly appropriate to get them to show some love for us via rep points. 

Therefore, I officially (but unofficially since I'm not an official here) open this thread for mindless rep whoring. 

Let's get me to triple digits guys!!!! 

Big Grin

Rep me and I'll rep you back if I haven't already. Join the fun and ask to be repped as well. It just might work. Whore it up folks!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D
(September 23, 2018 at 8:19 pm)Joods Wrote: With the steady influx of transplants from TTA, I think it's highly appropriate to get them to show some love for us via rep points. 

Therefore, I officially (but unofficially since I'm not an official here) open this thread for mindless rep whoring. 

Let's get me to triple digits guys!!!! 

Big Grin

Rep me and I'll rep you back if I haven't already. Join the fun and ask to be repped as well. It just might work. Whore it up folks!

I did my part...I will miss my 192 at the old place...sigh.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I hear women rep better than men. Heard they know what they’re doing based on self rep experience, plus they’re sweeter, too.
Also heard men rep deeper... into the heart.  Cool
Hmmm. I wonder.

Popcorn

(Sits back and waits)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Why, I never!

Shameless rep whoring!
(September 23, 2018 at 9:03 pm)J a c k Wrote: I hear women rep better than men. Heard they know what they’re doing based on self rep experience, plus they’re sweeter, too.
Also heard men rep deeper... into the heart.  Cool
Hmmm. I wonder.

Popcorn

(Sits back and waits)

We've already repped each other, but if I could do it again, I would totally do it with you. 

(September 23, 2018 at 9:06 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: Why, I never!

Shameless rep whoring!

I will take them however I can get them Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Everyone loves a taco sooner or later, joods.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(September 23, 2018 at 9:12 pm)J a c k Wrote: Everyone loves a taco sooner or later, joods.

I repped you years ago, and I love you too, in a horndog platonic kind of way. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(September 23, 2018 at 9:12 pm)J a c k Wrote: Everyone loves a taco sooner or later, joods.

LOL I'm not even gonna ask if that's an invitation because well, I'm not Nunes so there's that. 

But... if it was an invitation, and I was younger and in better shape... I'd totally take you up on the offer. Tried it once before but I think I was doing it wrong.
An ancient member says hello
Yes that is me, but here I go
Read my words nice and slow
Maintain your balance, posture and flow
You'll have fun, only if you did so
Rep me, so my list may grow and grow

Yes I forgot !
I'll return the favor
I love writing on rep-paper
So later...
Hmm...I like reps, and tacos
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep Whoring Thread (again) The Valkyrie 16 819 September 9, 2020 at 12:29 am
Last Post: no one
  Rep Whores Unite! chimp3 74 5686 July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Rep Points BrianSoddingBoru4 24 2471 December 2, 2018 at 12:12 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4123 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Time for my rep thread GrandizerII 24 2383 October 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Private
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 25664 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I NEED ONE MORE REP Edwardo Piet 9 1049 February 3, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: shadow
  It's time for another Rep Whore thread by Joods Joods 40 3795 January 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ways to get Rep points (not serious thread) GrandizerII 31 4347 December 29, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Rep The Poster Above You emjay 20 2513 October 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet