Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate Misandry and feminism.
I hate Misandry and feminism.
Misandry, Noun: Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against men (i.e., the male sex)
I need to rant,
I have been watching how men are now the underclass and whether you believe it or not, do not exist in PC vocalabaly. And to be honestly, it is destroying our culture.
Don't believe me then:
  • Why is it ok for a woman to beat a man in public but not the oppersite
  • Why is that men have no say in reproduction
  • Why is it that men are never mentioned in the media except when they done something wrong,(just an example:

• Why is it that 90% of all homeless are men?,
  • why is it that only men are put on the front line for war (and die by the 10000's) and never woman even though woman want equily pay?,
  • Why is it that boys are falling behind in school and NOTHING is being done about it?,
  • Why is it that only 6% of custody cases go to the men over children, even when at least half the time they would be better with the father?,
  • Why can a woman divorce a men (which the weman can of earned none of the money), take the house, 50% his money, the kids (can can legally block him from seeing them) and for him to pay for the kids for 20 years (if if she is fully able to support the kids)?,
  • Why is it that they is a push to get woman into jobs A. They don't want to do B.Are unable to do?,
  • Why do we go on about FGM and not MGM?,
  • Why are there no men in primary education anymore at a time when there most needed?,
  • Why in the media are men always belittled by a smart faster stronger female in EVERYTHING?,
  • Why do woman on average get more years of pension?,
  • Why is it that its always a man who has to give up everything (sometimes even his life) for a woman?
  • Why are women earning on average more (let me clarifly this one, even though men get paid higher, there taxes are higher, there insurance is higher, there expenses are higher which in case a woman takes home more money)
  • Why is it funny to have a man kicked in the balls or have his manhood damaged but never a woman?,
  • Why are men always killed on screen in some of the most horrific way but women are always killed off screen?,
  • Why do we have woman only parking spaces, resturants, cabs, shealters and soon a city and its not counted as discrimation but if a man tried to do it, it's sexist?,
Do I really need to continue? or do you get the point because I have barely scratched the surface.
This feminist culture has made men disposable and effeminatised and reguards them as nothing but lasy, stupid, weak, morrons. infact its so bad I know men who what nothing to do with wemon and go there own way which is distorying the family and the west is following japan.

If you think I am lying, don't believe me and look it up for your self. As this is a real issue and the sooner you know the better. I want you to refute me call me out but atleast look it up for yourself as Feminism has distoryed the family and possabliy the next great genuioses of the world.
BTW its so bad even wemon are complaning and may are former feminists.

(* all of the stats may vary as i am too angry and drunk to look them up)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: I hate Misandry and feminism.
Chill dude.

Firstly (grammar Nazi hat on) Women = plural! Woman= singular.
Pet peeve I know but it does make the reading much easier.

I am thinking that this imbalance is due to the fact that women are and have always been viewed as "the weaker sex" so essentially men have only themselves to blame. Karma is a bitch and like any other hominid whose arsehole points to the ground, will take FULL advantage if an advantage is available.

Needless to say you are correct in your observations. The next question is...... Just how do we, as a society, start addressing this?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm more concerned with the amount of spelling/grammar errors in your post. Is English your first language?
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Um...
(May 3, 2014 at 2:29 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I am thinking that this imbalance is due to the fact that women are and have always been viewed as "the weaker sex" so essentially men have only themselves to blame.
This doesn't make sense, I'm not sure how you can blame all men for constructs set up hundreds or even thousands of years ago in some cases. It takes both men and women to continue these kinds of things by teaching them to each generation. Just as much of everyone's DNA is from men as women, to blame anyone for their ancestors crimes is ridiculous. Even more so when the only difference is a chromosome. Am I more to blame for sexist ideas formed in the past than my sisters for being born male?

I don't think that's what you really meant when you said it but I've seen similar things said before and its ridiculous. A lot of the time its in a similar circumstance when a man talks about how sexism is sometimes towards men. It ends up like a game of gender point scoring. You're gender did this to mine so you owe us this. Similar thing happens when talking about racism.

(May 3, 2014 at 2:29 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Needless to say you are correct in your observations. The next question is...... Just how do we, as a society, start addressing this?

I think teaching people how tiny the difference's between men and women are would be a good start. That and to stop group together each gender so much. Its like the whole of childhood is set up to teach boys and girls they are different.
Is misandry maybe the result of an overreaction to misogyny?

I get it, I really do, but it's hard to take this seriously. Probably because so many complaints are either false or ridiculous. Women do not work on roads, men do. False.
Where I live in the US we see two signs near roadside construction. Sign 1) Please slow down, my daddy works here. Sign 2) please slow down, my mommy works here.
There are more men who work on roads than women surely, but it is not true that women do not work on roads.

Why is there a breast cancer awareness month? Ridiculous.
Because people (yes men can also get breast cancer) die from breast cancer simply because they don't get checked for it and/or they don't know it runs in their family. Why is this sexist?? It's not.

Why have you never seen a story in the news about a man being raped? False
I have seen a story in the news about a man being raped.
The stories are less common, because men are less likely to be raped and less likely to report being raped. It is a terrible thing that our society views rape as something that only happens to women, or only matters when it happens to women. It sucks and it's wrong.

Aha, I just discovered that this is a drunk post. I can now forgive you for the spelling and grammar.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Yeah, this is a completely terrible situation - I couldn't agree more. The ONLY remaining benefits I can see to being a male is that I can go wherever I like and do whatever I want. Sucks to be me.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
One mistake that primitive cultures made was to do away with the matriarchal society for the clearly ignorant patriarchy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
First off, in a marriage the house isn't just the husband's you are assuming that men own everything. Marriage is a partnership. If my husband and I agree that I'll stay at home with the kids for a few years, and he decides to leave me or we divorce, allimony protects ME from being homeless and on the streets because for the past several years I've been at home with children and not working. I'm not saying men don't get taken advantage of and sometimes that shit can be really fucked up but understand that if you marry someone you are legally binding everything you both own to each other including your income. I'd have to pay allimony to my husband if he was a stay at home dad. As for children, divorce is ugly as fuck and often times kids get used as assets for money and power when marriages split. In addition to that, allimony only gives what can be given. You can't milk a dry utter.

P.s. Sorry for bad grammar I'm on my phone.

Also, women would die for their country and be on the front line but WE'RE NOT ALLOWED IN THE INFANTRY.
(May 3, 2014 at 5:26 am)Insanity Wrote: This doesn't make sense, I'm not sure how you can blame all men for constructs set up hundreds or even thousands of years ago in some cases. It takes both men and women to continue these kinds of things by teaching them to each generation.

And I hope you realize how hard that might be when the status quo benefits men and disempowers women to the point that their say in how society is run is significantly weaker. To characterize this as an equal blame thing is to simply ignore the actual facts at play here; you can't sit at the tail end of a system that for the longest time made it difficult, if not impossible, for women to ascend to positions of power, and for that system to be bolstered by a male class that became used to a certain level of assumed power and respect (this is a human trait, not specifically a male one, but it did its work on males here) and then assign women equal blame for not crawling out of that rut.

I don't think anyone sensible would blame any individual man for the existence of this system, nor even present day men at all; we're all just inheriting a centuries-old apparatus, after all. This isn't the fault of anyone living, and it would be hard to point fingers at specific groups in the past because of how diffuse culture is, but when we just ignore that there are imbalances here, on both sides, because it's "not our fault," well, then it becomes our fault for perpetuating a system we could improve.

A lot of the things on the OP's list have, at their heart, roots in assumptions made about gender that aren't realistic, and end up harming everyone: why do men get substantially less in custody and divorce cases? Because of the assumption that women are the nurturers of children, that men shouldn't be interested in that, and that women can't fend for themselves. All of those are problematic to the cause of feminism, and all of them should be dispelled in favor of a more egalitarian system. Ditto pretty much everything else on that list.

There's this bizarre outlook that the people who cry "misandry!" have, where feminism has to be the enemy because they're a gender-based movement that isn't focusing on helping men. This completely misses the point, because the endemic assumptions that feminism wishes were gone are the things that harm both women and men; if you're bitching that feminists are campaigning for, say, equal pay rather than addressing that disparity in divorce cases, then I have to say bullshit, and point out that without tearing aside the underlying notion that women can't fend for themselves without a man by giving them the ability to do so, that divorce thing will be much, much harder to change.

I think that's the issue here in a nutshell: real, non-rabid feminism wishes to attack the root causes, while the men's rights activists just want us all focusing on the branches. But only the branches that might hit a guy.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1105 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2731 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1244 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2859 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 724 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1848 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7512 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2632 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Damn - I hate that.... onlinebiker 7 1179 January 29, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Most people hate logic. onlinebiker 40 2102 December 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: ignoramus