Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 27th July 2017, 14:43

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The last person to post wins !
RE: The last person to post wins !
FU
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
FU? What element is that?
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
Fornikonium
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
I like Potassium O2 Fornikonium, POOF for short!

(let's not technical about the K)
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
I'm reporting you to the authorities.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
Banned for being too authoritative!

(What fucking thread am I in?)
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
From hereforth, banning has been banned in this thread. Anyone caught banning will be banned!
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
BAN
Spring is always false hope
Promises of new life
Spring tells her that she's beautiful
He's insincere and full of lies
Reply
RE: The last person to post wins !
ban your pretty little pink tooshie !!!
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Lutrinae 1888 127583 Yesterday, 18:57
Last Post: Lutrinae
  Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person. paulpablo 23 732 22nd February 2017, 04:03
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Add "ing" to the last of your favorite movie pool the matey 42 1114 19th February 2017, 17:56
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your last meal paulpablo 10 452 9th November 2016, 23:30
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dating - Could you date a religious person? Regina 48 2330 8th November 2016, 16:15
Last Post: Elskidor
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Cthulhu Dreaming 17 859 20th October 2016, 23:40
Last Post: Alex K
  Dylan wins Nobel Prize chimp3 3 345 13th October 2016, 08:39
Last Post: Alex K
  Aw fuck, last day of being 12. ScienceAf 41 1631 6th October 2016, 03:59
Last Post: Mathilda
  Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Hammy 100 3287 9th September 2016, 23:52
Last Post: Regina
  Yahweh and Baal together at last on a curse scroll Aoi Magi 6 698 11th August 2016, 22:02
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: