Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking tickets 4!
Parking tickets 4!
So in the mail I got delinquency notices, FOUR OF THEM.

One I remember was pure stupidity. I got one for expired tags, I had just got a brand new car off the lot, and the registration was in the window, where they typically are when you buy a new car.

Well this parking enforcement who had it out for me saw my tags expired and gave me a ticket for expired registration (my registration was CURRENT, thus the slip of paper in the window saying "Temporary Registration")

He placed the ticket right next to the huge slip of paper on my windshield reading TEMPORARY REGISTRATION.

anyway the other 3 tickets I earned those, for parking in a red, as a disabled veteran I didn't feel like parking 3 miles away from my apartment and hiking to it in the middle of the night.

Anyway, I was scared shitless. I go online to pay the tickets, I enter the ticket number

ticket 1: THE BALANCE ON THIS TICKET IS $0.00

Ticket 2: THE BALANCE ON THIS TICKET IS $0.00

Ticket 3: THE BALANCE ON THIS TICKET IS $0.00

Ticket 4: THE BALANCE ON THIS TICKET IS $0.00

Basically all paid off
RE: Parking tickets 4!
Jesus must have paid all your debt.
(May 8, 2014 at 5:19 pm)KUSA Wrote: Jesus must have paid all your debt.

No I find that extremely insulting, you know it was the FSM Grin

How could you not believe his miracles they are so obvious
Try again tomorrow. BuHaHa!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Living in My car In a Church Parking Lot... Ami529 86 13727 July 7, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Racist woman freaks out in parking lot Autumnlicious 32 5009 June 4, 2014 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Ryantology